Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New person posting a pic of their hair.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AnnaJeanLee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnaJeanLee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New person posting a pic of their hair.
    Posted: August 05 2003 at 4:31pm
I lurk on this board alot and I thought I would finally post a message and a few pics of my hair. Since they are facial shots its hard to see the length. It's down to the waistband of my jeans now. Click the link to see the pics. There are also some pics of my dad's family there so don't freak if you see them. If you go down to the one that says Trellis Holt you can see my grandma's hair. Which I think is gorgeous.

http://community.webshots.com/album/63663203bQniNr
Anna :P
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2003 at 7:43pm
Hi Anna! Welcome! Nice to have you aboard!

Your hair is very pretty, and at waist-length I imagine it is even more beautiful. Thank you for sharing your pictures with us!
AmandaPanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmandaPanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2003 at 10:39pm
Hi Anna! Welcome!

Your hair is very pretty! Do you still have bangs?
AnnaJeanLee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnaJeanLee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2003 at 10:44pm
No now I have them parted down the middle and I'm trying to let them grow as long as all my hair. Very frustrating process. My bangs are long enough to tuck behind my ears though. If you have ever seen the 1968 version of Romeo and Juliet starring Olivia Hussey and Leonard Whiting. I am shooting for Juliet's aka Olivia's hair style. I'll try and get some update pics sometime. Several of those are my senior pics. I can't believe how much my hair has changed in one year.
Anna :P
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2003 at 5:31am
ABsolutely gorgeous hair Anna - it looks like you take great care of it. Thanks for sharing the pics and welcome to the boards!

jacqui
Mylissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mylissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2003 at 7:33am
Very pretty, healthy looking hair....lucky U!! Welcome to the board!!

Mylissa
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2003 at 9:27pm
AmandaPanda! I see you posted a new signature pic... I am amazed! Your hair has grown so much and it is so beautiful! Wow...
AmandaPanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmandaPanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2003 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by DaveDecker DaveDecker wrote:

AmandaPanda! I see you posted a new signature pic... I am amazed! Your hair has grown so much and it is so beautiful! Wow...

Thanks, Dave! :blush:

When will we get to see pics of your hair? (hint hint)

laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2005 at 7:11pm
Awesome hair you look great the color is pretty too. The bangs will look nicer when they grow longer good luck they will get there. My color and texure is similar although maybe a little more red. Mine is just 23 inches and I would like it close to waist lenghth maybe 4 inches from waist. How long do you want to grow it?

Good luck Keep growing
Cheers

TLSF
1b-M-ii type, 29.5 inches long as of 07/11/06, goal for now waist
deltagirl12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deltagirl12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2005 at 10:29am
Hi Anna:

Welcome to the forum. You have very pretty hair.

Susan

Susan
GoldieLocks92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoldieLocks92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2005 at 7:33pm
Welcome! You have very pretty hair! I hope to reach my hair to my waist as well- thats why I joined this board!
Good luck and happy hair days!
~A
Hair is BSL+ as of 9/15/05
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2005 at 5:58pm
Here is a picture of my long hair. (its really extensions, I'm trying to grow mine out) But here it is anyway.

Color_Diva928 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Color_Diva928 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2005 at 12:17pm

Wow, Amymusic, your extensions look great!  The last time I saw a post of yours, you had short hair and were toying with the possiblility of going light again.  What made you decide to get extensions?  I really like them...   I want my hair to get to that length naturally.  It's currently to the middle of my back.

Take care.

Edited by Color_Diva928
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2005 at 9:14pm
f

Edited by amymusic - January 16 2007 at 12:03am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic