Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

''all soft'' to soft?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ''all soft'' to soft?
    Posted: August 09 2003 at 11:14am
i have been using ''all soft'' but not all the time. i used it twice in a row. lately. i don't know if it is the weather or the shampoo. my hair was to soft. i tried doing a bun it would hardly stay. i can't believe i'm complaining hair is to soft! has anyone experince this?
AmandaPanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmandaPanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2003 at 1:13pm
I have only tried the heavy cream treatment. I haven't noticed that my hair was too soft. I'll have to use it a couple more times before I can decide what it does to my hair(I've only used it twice).

I like to use the cream after clarifying. Maybe the shampoo & conditioner is too much for you(if you are using both)? Try using the condiitoner after clarifying if that is the case.

I'll let you know if I notice a difference
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2003 at 3:38pm
Hi Monica! How are you? Are you washing your hair every day or skipping a few in between shampoos? I've noticed that on the first day after a wash my hair just won't hold a style as well as the second or third. Maybe?
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2003 at 11:19pm
i wash my hair every other day or every 2 days. i used the''so long'' conditioner with it.
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2003 at 9:39pm
Yeah, I can't use All-Soft 2 washes in a row or it will get limp and stringy. Every other wash is all I can use it.
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2003 at 8:00pm
I can use it often with no problem. I'm thick/wavy/dry side. I imagine it's a bit too heavy for finer types.

Elissa
[/url]

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2003 at 1:33pm
how do you know if you have dry hair? hi lyris! i'm fine but hot! it's 94 here
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2003 at 7:39pm
It feels dry to the touch, kind of a little like straw.
[/url]

Katriannal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katriannal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2003 at 3:55pm
im thinking of buying this product sounds PERFECT for me cause i want my hair to be soo soft and i hate all the volume in my hair and if this will get rid of some of it boy will i be in heaven i have what ppl crave for and i hate it.

katrianna
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic