Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i wanna be pampered

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i wanna be pampered
    Posted: April 05 2000 at 3:10pm
25 year old blonde attractive T\S Loves having their hair cut\styled\set\permed \streaked etc i love being pampered DONT WE ALL!!!!!!!!! ANY OFFERS N\Y willing to travel for right offer IM WAITING
BaldSandra
JeremyL View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeremyL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2000 at 7:11am
Sandy,

I'd love to pamper you - wash, blowdry, lots of brushing... When are you comming to London ??
luvlonghair View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvlonghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2000 at 11:54pm
Hi Sandy,
How long is your hair? Is it straight?Curly? Fine? Thick?
I would love to pamper your hair for you. I'd play,braid(if long enough), brush,wash and give you a scalp massage. If your hair is straight I would trim it for you. Long shampoos and brushings. How does this sound to you? Do you have any pics of you or your hair that I could see? I would love to see some. PLS email me back and let me know if you would be interested. My email is spy44@home.com
I await and look forward to hearing from you soon
Brad
Lloyd View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lloyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2000 at 2:54am

maybe I can help. I live in western Canada
yo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2000 at 1:25am
what a dream cum true, I hope va isn't to far I'll meet u honey! vwjet26924@aol.com
yo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2000 at 1:26am
what a dream cum true, I hope va isn't to far I'll meet u honey! vwjet26924@aol.com
snipit View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snipit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2000 at 1:34pm
Hi Sandy,Maybe I can be your dream come true.I live in CT,and I have a private salon in my home.I have done my time in beauty school and would love to pamper your hair.Love to see a picture.Send me yours and I will send you mine.You won"t be disapointed.snipit123@yahoo.com
Hope to hear from you soon!
Dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2000 at 6:55pm
Sandy:
Would you like to be pampered by a hairdresser,we could have so much fun with your hair,I can do whatever you want me to with your hair, I'm very good at pampering women in other ways also!!! If interested e-mail me at buzz246@xoommail.com
HairD
David M Squires
jdarnley View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdarnley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2000 at 1:54pm
hi. my name is james i live in queens and i love to pamper a women by washing her hair and helping her do whatever it is she would like to do.how about trying out some home recipies on each other.e-mail jdarnley@yahoo.com html
jdarnley View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdarnley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2000 at 1:55pm
hi. my name is james i live in queens and i love to pamper a women by washing her hair and helping her do whatever it is she would like to do.how about trying out some home recipies on each other.e-mail jdarnley@yahoo.com html
ponytail View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ponytail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2000 at 5:01pm
I have always loved long hair; I believe that it needs to be treated with respect, yet tamed at times. Before allowing the hair to be free flowing, I would teach it a lesson on how to be refined. First,I would wet the hair with sparkling water, comb it bach with a wide tooth tortoiseshell comb and then with a fine tooth barber comb. The hair might argue, but I would take my time and allow the comb to do its work. Once tamed. I would apply a generous amount of hair slick and comb that that in until it disappeared. Then, I would place a 307 Karina plastic tortoiseshell headband and move it through the hair until it gave a shiny, well combed look. I would then adjust the headband forward, creating that little pouf. Then I would blow dry the rest of the hair in back of the band which would look so beautiful on you.
ed brown View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ed brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2002 at 8:42pm
Do you still need someone to pamper you Im from CT I can do it all wash cut blow dry I would make you feel like a million bucks
Hazzwop View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hazzwop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2002 at 9:45am
Originally posted by sandy sandy wrote:

25 year old blonde attractive T\S Loves having their hair cut\styled\set\permed \streaked etc i love being pampered DONT WE ALL!!!!!!!!! ANY OFFERS N\Y willing to travel for right offer IM WAITING

Did I read that right? Didnt it say T/S? Last time I knew it T/S stood for TRANS- SEXUAL...you know, a chick with penis, a woman wanna be? Are you guys all into that?
Dan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2002 at 10:20am
I thought it meant "traffic stopper" as in, she`s quite the hottie. Sandy, please clarify.
JBJoe View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBJoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2002 at 3:08am
I am a colorist who is always seeking new clients. NO cost to you or anyone else on this board. Email me iisoochii@aol.com
riverbowl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riverbowl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2003 at 1:36pm
would be great to pamper you...start with scalp massage then shampoo and any cut you want.
bentleybigdad View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bentleybigdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2003 at 9:05am
I would love to pamper you cut your hair wash it perm it what ever you want Im sure you would really enjoy it
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic