Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Any women who like men w/ medium length hair???
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any women who like men w/ medium length hair???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bobbedguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobbedguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any women who like men w/ medium length hair???
    Posted: August 04 2000 at 8:31am
I'm a guy and I look like crap with these short haircuts. I have let my hair grow out and have it in a medium length style. I was just wondering if there are women that like men with medium length hair?
Natalie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2000 at 5:08pm
I think on certain guys longer hair looks good--especially if he takes care of it.

Natalie
bobbedguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobbedguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2000 at 7:47am
I do take care of my hair. I wash and condition it each morning and since I have it cut in a bob below my ears and my hair is naturally very wavy I blow dry it straight each morning. What medium length style would you prefer on guys?
Natalie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2000 at 10:26am
I guess the style depends on the guy and what it looks like on him. Some guys look good with shorter hair, some shoulder length, and some with it even longer. I don't really have a preference I guess.
Natalie
bobbedguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobbedguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2000 at 7:43am
What about a bob below the ears with bangs? That is how I have my hair cut on recommendations from my stylist and I absolutely love it. It is versatile and has movement. It also compliments my face really well. I really don't look good with the short haircuts that most guys have so I went to my stylist and asked "Regardles of whether I am a guy or a girl, what style would best suite my features?" She recommended the bob and I am so glad. Most stylists think that a guy must have short hair so they don't even consider things like the face and features when cutting. So whatcha think?
Natalie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2000 at 11:38am
Sounds like the perfect style for you. It also sounds like you have a wonderful stylist.
Natalie
bobbedguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobbedguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2000 at 4:57pm
You are right on both counts. So what do you think of my choice of hairstyles?
Natalie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2000 at 8:04pm
I think it's great.
Natalie
forest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2000 at 9:50pm
Hi bobbedguy:

Yes there are women who like men with medium length hair. I teach cosmetology and one of our male students had medium length chestnut brown hair. It was straight and very shiny and sometimes he wore it tied back and sometimes just straight down. He looked very exotic and all the lady clients he serviced at the school loved him to death. Keep your long hair and feel good about it. Forest
bobbedguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobbedguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2000 at 7:45am
Thanks, Forest. I seem to be in no mans land though because girls don't usually comment on my hair so I don't know what to think. I keep my hair clean and healthy and cut in a bob below my ears with bangs. I love the way the style looks and it's movmement and versatility but a few nice comments from girls would help me out a lot.
forest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2000 at 5:53pm
Hey guy:

It seems as though the young men are really wearing their hair clipper cut with a longer spikey bang effect. This is fine for some guys but there are always those girls who appreciate a very sexy, romantic looking guy with long hair. I am glad you take care of your hair and keep it clean and shiny. Why not try putting in some very subtle hii-lites maybe 2 shades lighter than your natural color. More men are coloring their hair than ever. It would be alot of fun. Forest
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic