Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Olay Pro X Advanced Cleansing System

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Olay Pro X Advanced Cleansing System
    Posted: March 16 2013 at 8:56pm
Hey everyone,

I have been wanting to get the Clarisonic face cleanser for some time now but here in Toronto they don't have many of the color options and different devices available and I want the Mia 2. Since they do not ship to Canada I am going to have to figure out a way to get the one I want, but has anyone on here ever tried it and what were your results?

Another facial cleansing system people have compared to the Clarisonic is the Olay Pro X Advanced Cleansing System. I bought one of these to help cleanse my face at night and I really do like it even if it isn't the Clarisonic. It gives me a really deep clean and a great soft exfoliation.

I wrote a blog review about it if anyone is interested but for $40.00 it was worth it!

You can check out my review here:
http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/2013/02/olay-pro-x-advanced-cleansing-system.html

Edited by Ericachristina - April 17 2013 at 1:21am
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2013 at 11:00pm
Hi Erica,
Thanks for sharing the scoop on the Clarisonic.  I have heard good things about it but never really tried it myself. 

I think the price is definitely worth it so thanks for sharing.  Have a great weekend. 
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2013 at 10:00pm
Hi Karen,
Yes it is worth trying out, I will post an update and a comparison once I have purchased the Clarisonic system :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic