Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Adhesives not working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BadandDarkSkinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BadandDarkSkinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Adhesives not working
    Posted: March 19 2013 at 5:56pm
I just started wearing lace closures, and I really like them but the problem is...I can't find a glue that works for me. First i tried the 30 sec glue worked horribly, then someone on the forum suggested orwg because i have extremely oily skin, that worked all of one day, then I tried ulta hold and that also held for one day, i don't know what else to try, I am thinking about just going back to the way i used to wear my weaves, with a little bit out in the top to cover my tracks, i really didn't want to do this as my hair has been growing under the closure, but I can't keep walking around with a closure that does not lay down! Any suggestions?
BadandDarkSkinned
DoctoredLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2013 at 10:42am
Have you tried the Liquid Gold brand? They even make a lace front glue that would work great for a closure.
http://www.doctoredlocks.com/product/Liquid-Gold-Lace-Front-Adhesive-Products

BadandDarkSkinn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BadandDarkSkinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2013 at 2:26pm
I haven't tried this one yet! I'm willing to give anything a try at this point, also I heard Davlys is another good one, have you heard anything about this one?
BadandDarkSkinned
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic