Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can tape in extensions be washes?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Peter01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can tape in extensions be washes?
    Posted: March 25 2013 at 6:40am
Hello Friends,
I believe they are also called seamless extensions, but i do love them they are very flexible and easy to do myself. you cant even tell i am wearing them.. i just need to know if they can be washed and conditioned.

Thanks in advance...

Edited by Karen Shelton - March 25 2013 at 7:06am
DoctoredLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2013 at 10:33am
As long as the quality of extensions are good, you should have no problem. I had our brand in for almost two months and I washed and conditioned regularly. 

Rachel S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2013 at 8:06pm
Tape Hair Extensions is very popular, because it is can last long time,and easy add to your head,

Try the latest development in hair extensions. Tape hair extensions are fast becoming the most popular method of attaching hair extensions in both Salons & at home.
4 cm wide strips of hair are applied to your own with the sandwich method(your hair is sandwiched between two strips of hair extensions. The newest double sided tape will last 4 - 8 Weeks before the Tape needs replacing. Ultra comfortable, easy to care for & simple to reapply.

Hope this may help you.

Rachel !!!
MellisaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MellisaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2014 at 7:19am
As long as the hair extensions are made from 100% human hair, you should be okay washing and conditioning them.

However, try not to comb the hair while it is still wet as it can break easily. I would also advise against putting water and conditioner on the tape as could loose its hold and slide out of your hair.

Edited by MellisaS - October 03 2014 at 2:46pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic