Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alyssa Milano

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alyssa Milano
    Posted: April 04 2013 at 6:00pm
Looking good!

jug jug to dirty ears
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2013 at 5:37am
Yes she looks great, but I still say her best look was her short cut many years ago
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2013 at 8:07pm
Outstanding. Thanks for sharing!
Who has more fun than people?
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2013 at 11:34am
It's strange as she never had particularly long hair for the early part of her career, but I'd say that Alyssa has become as much of a long hair icon as Kate Beckinsale. Of course, she looks great anyway--but is an absolute angel* with long hair.

*Or sizzling, hot Latin type.

Edited by fatmoogas - April 06 2013 at 11:41am
jug jug to dirty ears
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2013 at 12:01am
Wow I love it. Thanks for the update.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2013 at 3:54pm
jug jug to dirty ears
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2013 at 12:42am
Looks like a) Alyssa's hair was enhanced for the photos posted April 4 or b) she got a trim/hair thinning before attending a movie premiere five days later.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2013 at 9:25pm
jug jug to dirty ears
Ginny Skinny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginny Skinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2013 at 9:29pm
Her short pixie cut was the best her hair has ever looked, IMHO. She rocked short hair. With long hair she looks so ordinary.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2013 at 9:32pm
Ordinary - never, but agree the short pixie was the best.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2013 at 9:54pm
I think she looks great with long hair. The pixie cut is becoming the new normal cut. So long hair is not normal look anymore. It is nice to see long hair.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2013 at 6:59am
Originally posted by Mike46019 Mike46019 wrote:

I think she looks great with long hair. The pixie cut is becoming the new normal cut. So long hair is not normal look anymore. It is nice to see long hair.

Agreed.
jug jug to dirty ears
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2013 at 9:40am
She just rocks... short or long. Great head of hair when it's long and the features to make a pixie look amazing as well. I like her hair best either really long or really short.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2013 at 1:48am
I'll take longhaired Alyssa before shorthaired Alyssa any day, but based on her recent TV appearances to promote her new show, she's wearing extensions.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2013 at 9:44am

Kramer, some extensions, yes, adding about 4-6 inches.  Her hair is actually to around "armpit" length (to give an unfortunate line of demarcation).

And I greatly prefer Alyssa with some length versus the pixie.  It's hard to make her unattractive, but the long, full waves are just more flattering IMHO.

And GinnySkinny? "Ordinary"?  To quote the great Inigo Montoya, "You keep using this word.  I don't think it means what you think it means." Wink

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Davidwilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davidwilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2013 at 2:54pm
Really awesome images.The long little curl hair suits her..
Goswami View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goswami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2013 at 7:33am
i was searching on yahoo and found your site, you have great image collection and very nice site.

Hair Fusion Salons

Edited by Goswami - June 28 2013 at 7:34am
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2013 at 10:41am
I personally love the trend of women over 40 going with longer hair looks-- even with extensions as Alyssa did. The look totally works for her.
Ginny Skinny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginny Skinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2013 at 6:50pm
Blah...She will never look better than she did with her shortest pixie.
The world is full of long haired celebs. She completely rocked the short hair and should have stuck with it.
My humble opinion of course!
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2013 at 9:53pm
I humbly disagree...i recently caught part of "Charmed", the episode where she just shows up with her pixie...it wasn't as flattering on her as everyone thinks.  it makes her mouth looks big.  The cut was fine, just didn't really work on her.  Just my opinion as well.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic