Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Get Noticed in the Crowd with Hair Exte

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xcsunnyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xcsunnyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Get Noticed in the Crowd with Hair Exte
    Posted: April 08 2013 at 11:45pm

Hair extensions are the strands that lock hair to hair that makes people to have a prolong hair with style.

These days there are numerous techniques used for the hair extension. The Indian hair extensions tend to be quite popular technique among the hair experts.

You must have observed film celebs often alter their hairstyle by the use of hair extension procedure. Many of them weave hair extension and use artificial hair slots in order to change their look with added hair glow and clean hairs. Though, doing hair extensions is an expensive affair and might not fit well within the budget of a common man. But, still these days many youngsters are using the weaving to make them look awesome and reflect in their overall looks.

Edited by Karen Shelton - April 09 2013 at 7:43am
fernclowder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fernclowder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2015 at 12:07pm
I just saw this and made me think of an advert that I came across online once about hair transplants. Are they the same? I did a quick research and I'm not sure if I understood it correctly. They are surgically going to extend your hair? Sounds scary. 
busywaffle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busywaffle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2015 at 4:18am
Hi,  in a way that I know, hair transplant is the same as hair restoration for those needing a hair regrowth or similarly saying , like having the natural hair again. It actually depends on the procedures of the doctors. you are right that it is done by surgery.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fernclowder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2015 at 12:13pm
It really sounds scary :( 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fernclowder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2015 at 10:55am
So I just saw a commercial the other day about Bosley hair transplants and it made me think about what I read on here so I read some reviews on  http://www.hairsite.com/bosley-hair-transplant-reviews.htm. I hope whoever the OP goes to is a professional at it and it doesn't turn into a horror story.

Edited by fernclowder - March 31 2015 at 10:58am
JeannaDark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeannaDark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2019 at 4:11am
Should I write something now? The latter was just a long time ago and I am not sure what to answer.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic