Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

48-Inch Of Gorgeous Silky Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Chris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2001 at 6:13pm
Reply to message: 4.1607.1
i would love to play with your long hair but i live so far away.there is nothing that turns me on like a womans long hair
gsclev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsclev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2001 at 7:44pm
Well, well, it has been a year since you posted this note. Are you still around? Sounds like every man`s fantasy. Did you find that dream date yet. Drop me a line and we can chat some more.
riverbowl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riverbowl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2001 at 7:18am
Reply to message: 4.1607.1
would love having you in chair doing scalp massage then shampoo, maybe just trim then brushing and sniffing hair. feel free to email me.
riverbowl@yahoo.com
rivwerbowl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rivwerbowl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2002 at 8:49am
what i would do with you is start with nice scalp massage shampoo do a trim then brush it all day long.
rivwerbowl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rivwerbowl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2002 at 8:49am
what i would do with you is start with nice scalp massage shampoo do a trim then brush it all day long.
feel free to email me. riverbowl@yahoo.com
gary71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2002 at 8:26am
HI KELLIANNE, PLEASE E-MAIL ME I WOULD LIKE TO TALK ABOUT YOUR LOVELY LONG HAIR IN PRIVATE. COULD YOU E-MAIL ME A PHOTO OF YOU & YOUR LOVELY HAIR? I HAVE THE SAME HAIR FETISHES YOU HAVE BUT WORSE THEN YOU AN I BELIEVE YOU WOULD LOVE IT. GARY GARYT71@HOTMAIL.COM
anton View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2002 at 1:41pm
when are you planing to cut it short
stane009 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stane009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2002 at 4:25am
hi i like ur hair very much
stane009 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stane009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2002 at 4:27am
hi i like ur hair very much
stane009 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stane009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2002 at 4:30am
Originally posted by Kellianne Kellianne wrote:

Hi, my name is Kellianne. I'm 24, all girl, and live in New Mexico. I'm of mixed descent, Mexican and American Indian, and I have silky chestnut brown hair all the way down to my knees. And here's my secret: I just loooove to have men play with it. Sometimes they do when I don't even know it for awhile. Like at the movies. I too all my hair behind the chair. And then I feel something. It ends up it's them playing with the ends. And you know what? I let them. It feels good to know someone's getting excited by the soft touch of my hair. Getting them turned on turns me on. Once, even some guy grabbed the whole thing and started rubbing his face in it, and, still, I didn't say a word. I also like it when men brush it. It feels like a nice massage. And all you have to do is ask if you want me to sit for you. I'll sit there all day long for you. No problem. Brush it all you want. Brush it back and forward and to each side. Even play with it or sniff it if you want while you do it. I like that very much. If anybody wants to play with me, let me know. Lov ya all you hair-loving boys! Keeps me wanting to grow it long for you.

hi i wanna play with u hair can u mail me
shishu911 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shishu911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2002 at 6:13am
hi kellianne i like ur ad and i am interested in brushing ur hair plz mail me i like long hair mail me on shishu_009@hotmail.combye wait for ur mail
yogi View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yogi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2002 at 2:43pm
wow kellianne your hair sounds like a dream. please email me i would love to chat with you. i am a 40 year old business executive. looking forward to hearing from you.
Aardvark View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aardvark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2002 at 7:31pm
Hello, Kellianne! I live in Albuquerque (originally from `back east`) and would love to pamper your long hair for you. I would love to touch it and brush it and smell it. That kind of thing really turns me on! I would also wrap it around me and would love to feel it on my body. If you like, I would also braid it for you. I would make it a very enjoyable and sensuous experience for you also. One, I am sure, you will not forget. If you would like details, just e-mail me. I will be waiting to hear from you.
Aardvark View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aardvark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2002 at 9:32pm
Almost forgot, my e-mail is DMart97@Juno.com.
KinderEgg View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinderEgg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2002 at 3:02am
Uh, I hate to point this out to you people but it`s been well over a year since she posted that message and if you look at other posts, I don`t think she`s big on replying to emails. Enjoy the fantasy, but don`t set your heart on her returning to the boards!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic