Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

48-Inch Of Gorgeous Silky Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Kellianne View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellianne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 48-Inch Of Gorgeous Silky Hair
    Posted: December 05 2000 at 7:55am
Hi, my name is Kellianne. I`m 24, all girl, and live in New Mexico. I`m of mixed descent, Mexican and American Indian, and I have silky chestnut brown hair all the way down to my knees. And here`s my secret: I just loooove to have men play with it. Sometimes they do when I don`t even know it for awhile. Like at the movies. I too all my hair behind the chair. And then I feel something. It ends up it`s them playing with the ends. And you know what? I let them. It feels good to know someone`s getting excited by the soft touch of my hair. Getting them turned on turns me on. Once, even some guy grabbed the whole thing and started rubbing his face in it, and, still, I didn`t say a word. I also like it when men brush it. It feels like a nice massage. And all you have to do is ask if you want me to sit for you. I`ll sit there all day long for you. No problem. Brush it all you want. Brush it back and forward and to each side. Even play with it or sniff it if you want while you do it. I like that very much. If anybody wants to play with me, let me know. Lov ya all you hair-loving boys! Keeps me wanting to grow it long for you.
Rob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2000 at 9:50pm
Hi, I would love to talk to you about your hair. please contact me
later
clavezza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clavezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2000 at 4:38pm
Reply to message: 4.1607.1
Hi kellianne,

I would like to play with your hair. If interested email me.

thank you

chris
chris
handicapped View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote handicapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2000 at 8:34pm
Hi, Kellianne,would love to talk to about your long hair. Just e-mail me and lets get going
Kellianne View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellianne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2000 at 6:49am
Hi, boys! Wow! Can`t believe somebody responded to my ad. Haven`t been on this site for days now, came back, and was totally surprised see guys really wanting my hair. So, boys, who do I pick for my hair buddy and why? Help me decide. Make your best shot at me. And do any of you live close to me?

luv ya,

Kellianne
Rob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2000 at 11:35am
Reply to message: 4.1627.1
I live in Houston, Texas. I would pamper your hair all the time for you making sure it looks nice and make you even more beautiful than you sound now
handicapped View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote handicapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2000 at 11:34am
I live just north of Dallas, TX. You would not believe what I can do to your hair, seeing is believing, so you must try it and see.
Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2000 at 2:27pm
HI you sound absolutely stunning!
I would love to chat with you about your sexy hair
Do you ever use house of daves chat room?
clavezza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clavezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2000 at 3:40pm
Hi, you sound very beautiful. I would love to be your hair buddy and the reason why is because I am such a respectful kind of guy and I have creative ways to pamper a long haired woman. I don`t live close to you because of me being in the military. But I will offer to help you so we could meet.

Luv ya

chris
chris
Larry View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2000 at 6:00pm
quote:

Kellianne originally wrote:
Hi, my name is Kellianne. I'm 24, all girl, and live in New Mexico. I'm of mixed descent, Mexican and American Indian, and I have silky chestnut brown hair all the way down to my knees. And here's my secret: I just loooove to have men play with it. Sometimes they do when I don't even know it for awhile. Like at the movies. I too all my hair behind the chair. And then I feel something. It ends up it's them playing with the ends. And you know what? I let them. It feels good to know someone's getting excited by the soft touch of my hair. Getting them turned on turns me on. Once, even some guy grabbed the whole thing and started rubbing his face in it, and, still, I didn't say a word. I also like it when men brush it. It feels like a nice massage. And all you have to do is ask if you want me to sit for you. I'll sit there all day long for you. No problem. Brush it all you want. Brush it back and forward and to each side. Even play with it or sniff it if you want while you do it. I like that very much. If anybody wants to play with me, let me know. Lov ya all you hair-loving boys! Keeps me wanting to grow it long for you.

You may want to try me as your cyber hair buddy. I have had cyber affairs with other girls with long hair and even cyberly they got excited over what I would say I could do with their hair to please them while satisfying myself. Who knows you might like it.
Larry
Kellianne View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellianne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2000 at 8:50pm
Dear Boys,

You all sound so wonderful, but tell me what you`d like me to do to YOU with my hair. Would you like me to throw my hair all over your face and wrap it around you? I really like doing that to guys. Drives them wild. Would you shampoo me, and brush my hair? Would you worship my hair and kiss it? What really gets me excited is when a guy stuffs his nose into it and sniffs it! Wow! Would you do that to me? I like to be pampered, so would you pamper me? Please let me know all your feelings. I find it so interesting. Never realized my hair meant so much. Guess I should I grow it longer, huh? I`m thinking of getting a trim to get rid of all my split ends. Maybe I`ll save my hair and give it someone.

Anyway, more later all my new hair buddies. You`re all really great guys. So considerate. Wish you lived closer.

With love,

Kellianne

gmoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2000 at 10:21am
Wow, where do I start! Unfortunately I do not live close to you, I am from Australia, 29 years old, and have an absolute desire for long haired women. Your hair sounds absolutely awesome, in fact even better than that, and I hope if you do get a trim, it will not see much of your sexy, silky hair cut off.
As for how I would react to your hair, well there is no doubt I would worship it and would want to do everything for it. I would care for it totally, pampering it every chance I got, by shampooing and brushing it and always would want to play with it.
I hope this isn`t too "naughty" but one thing I would totally desire, is for you to wrap your hair around my naked body and also to have it constantly gliding across my bare flesh, that would drive me crazy.
I would be willing to do anything you desired in regards to you hair, and hope that you would never desire having it cut off.
You sound like my dream girl Kellianne, and althought I am on the other side of the planet, I know we could have a lot of cyber hair fun if your heart desired it. Please feel free to contact me via email if you wish to, I would love to hear from you so much.
Please take care of your gorgeous long locks and I hope you never cut them shorter.
Best wish in long hair love,
John
Raven View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2000 at 9:00pm
I can really appreciate a woman who knows how to use her hair to her advantage.I think you realize what a powerful essence you have.I would love to play!
Hairball Lover View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairball Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2000 at 11:24am
Dear Kellianne,

Thanks for letting me spend the day with you last week. It made my trip to New Mexico so special. I`ve never met anyone like you. Sweet. Beautiful. And so giving. Brushing your hair was a fantasy come true for me. Your hair is most beautiful I`ve ever seen. I think I counted seven different shades of brown. Wow! I get excited just thinking about it. I can still feel its silky touch and smell those strawberries from your shampoo. Anyway, just wanted to let you know what you mean to me and that I will call you soon. Hope you don`t mind me posting my love for you on this board. I thought it would be a nice surprise.

With love and appreciation,

Hairball Lover
Rob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2000 at 5:06pm
Reply to message: 4.1633.1
I would do all those things to your hair and more Kellianne. I dont want your hair being cut off, but if its a must I would do it myself to make sure no evil stylist takes too much of your hair off. I would love to be wraped in your hair like a blanket just feeling the soft silkyness of it all over.
Later
Rob
lee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2000 at 3:55pm
quote:

Kellianne originally wrote:
Hi, my name is Kellianne. I'm 24, all girl, and live in New Mexico. I'm of mixed descent, Mexican and American Indian, and I have silky chestnut brown hair all the way down to my knees. And here's my secret: I just loooove to have men play with it. Sometimes they do when I don't even know it for awhile. Like at the movies. I too all my hair behind the chair. And then I feel something. It ends up it's them playing with the ends. And you know what? I let them. It feels good to know someone's getting excited by the soft touch of my hair. Getting them turned on turns me on. Once, even some guy grabbed the whole thing and started rubbing his face in it, and, still, I didn't say a word. I also like it when men brush it. It feels like a nice massage. And all you have to do is ask if you want me to sit for you. I'll sit there all day long for you. No problem. Brush it all you want. Brush it back and forward and to each side. Even play with it or sniff it if you want while you do it. I like that very much. If anybody wants to play with me, let me know. Lov ya all you hair-loving boys! Keeps me wanting to grow it long for you.

Wow!!!....I wish all women would let their hair grow like that....it would be so much easier to meet a woman then....lol...dont think thats gonna happen though. I definately could spend all day brushing that hair for you...i`d be in heaven. I dont think i`d have the nerve to start brushing someone`s hair in a theatre though....don`t want her to turn around and slap me...lol....ouch! You sound gorgeous kellianne, your bf is a lucky man, keep letting that beautiful hair grow. Love to chat with you sometime....feel free to write back....bye
Kellianne View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellianne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2000 at 2:43pm
Dear guys,

My, I`m so flattered by all the responses. You all seem so wonderful and sensitive and really into my hair. With some of you, I`ve already developed a nice e-mail relationship. And it`s great getting to know people from other places. With my Hairball Lover friend, he was such a sweet guy. A real gentleman. And oh so handsome! I loved the way he brushed and played with my hair. And I`m glad I made his visit here so special. He made my days special as well. I hope I have more visits in the future. It`s great meeting the people you know only from the internet. I wish to meet more of you. Maybe, who knows was life brings us. In the meantime, my hair will only get longer. The more to cover you with and keep you warm!

With luv, kisses, and hugs,

Kellianne
clavezza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clavezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2000 at 2:14pm
Reply to message: 4.1652.1
Dear beautiful,

I wanted to know how I can arrange a visit with you, if interested email back at clavezza@hotmail.com

chris
Rob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2000 at 9:24pm
Reply to message: 4.1652.1
I would love to talk to you email me at RobDavis33@yahoo.com
johnp View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2000 at 2:43pm
Hi Kellianne - your hair sounds wonderful, and I hope you keep growing it and enjoying it. If I were anywhere nearby, I`d love to take up your offer (and also, if you agree to photograph and draw you - among other things, I`m an artist), but unfortunately I`m in the UK. There is a chance that I could be coming westwards before too long, so who knows? All the best for 2001.. John
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic