Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

48-Inches Of Gorgeous Silky Hair!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kellianne View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellianne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 48-Inches Of Gorgeous Silky Hair!
    Posted: December 05 2000 at 7:55am
Hi, my name is Kellianne. I`m 24, all girl, and live in New Mexico. I`m of mixed descent, Mexican and American Indian, and I have silky chestnut brown hair all the way down to my knees. And here`s my secret: I just loooove to have men play with it. Sometimes they do when I don`t even know it for awhile. Like at the movies. I too all my hair behind the chair. And then I feel something. It ends up it`s them playing with the ends. And you know what? I let them. It feels good to know someone`s getting excited by the soft touch of my hair. Getting them turned on turns me on. Once, even some guy grabbed the whole thing and started rubbing his face in it, and, still, I didn`t say a word. I also like it when men brush it. It feels like a nice massage. And all you have to do is ask if you want me to sit for you. I`ll sit there all day long for you. No problem. Brush it all you want. Brush it back and forward and to each side. Even play with it or sniff it if you want while you do it. I like that very much. If anybody wants to play with me, let me know. Lov ya all you hair-loving boys! Keeps me wanting to grow it long for you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic