Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which haircut is this?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
User1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote User1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which haircut is this?
    Posted: April 20 2013 at 8:28am
Hello I would like to know which haircut this is exactly and please use words to describe it too or show me related pics. Thanks in advantage
Picture
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2013 at 12:27pm
It looks like her four year old gave her a haircut while she was asleep with dull scissors.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2013 at 3:31pm
It's a short, choppy bob and I think all the other related pictures were burned.
HAWG
User1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote User1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2013 at 5:45am
Do you mean a graduated bob?
And I need more detail please
Also, is it easy to cut your hair like that yourself (I just need to cut my peeks)?

Edited by User1 - April 21 2013 at 6:26am
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2013 at 7:39am
I would say that would be an extremely easy haircut to give yourself. I would also say that the more inexperienced you are at cutting hair, the closer to the look in the pic you will get.
User1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote User1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2013 at 10:17am
Why is that so? Or do you just think its ugly? I tell you my hair are terribly ugly. So her hair is beautiful compared to mine
I still need more information to know how to cut this related

Edited by User1 - April 21 2013 at 10:20am
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2013 at 8:50pm
Unlike the others, I do not find it that bad...in fact, with the right face/personality, it would be cute. I would call it a long (grown out) pixie or short choppy bob (somewhat graduated but more layers)
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2013 at 8:39am
I think its cute, no need for the bangs but a cute cut!
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
User1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote User1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2013 at 3:48am
Yea i tried to cut my hair like that. I put all of my hair in the back and then i just cut them straight (on the back) without any tools. Now my hair just looks like a bowl cut :/
Also, now im offering me a CreaClip, to have better results in the future
But what I did wrong?

Edited by User1 - April 23 2013 at 3:49am
User1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote User1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2013 at 4:56am
Also how to cut the bangs like that?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic