Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ann Curry

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Morgan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ann Curry
    Posted: April 23 2013 at 4:17pm
Here's a story about a new haircut for Ann Curry and NBC's reaction - http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/04/ann-curry-cuts-hair-without-nbc-approval/
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2013 at 8:19am
Yeah, I noticed the new "no-nonsense" 'do the other night and was lamenting that it wasn't as flattering on her, but I get what she's doing and support her in it.  If doing whatever the heck she wants with her hair offers an additional f-u to NBC, then more power to her.
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2013 at 12:15am
I think she's always beautiful no matter what length her hair is, though I suppose I liked it best long. It sounds like she has a really crappy work situation, but I've put up with crappy work situations for a lot less money than the 10 mil she's getting for the next 3 years. I hope it doesn't take too much of a toll on her, though. The TV business is really creepy.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2013 at 12:28am
Is NBC the only network with this in their contract. Or others have this also. Maybe NBC might make her job harder. Breaking contract is not a good thing.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 11:44am
Looks amazing for her age.
jug jug to dirty ears
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 12:24pm
e
Originally posted by JerkyFlea JerkyFlea wrote:

Yeah, I noticed the new "no-nonsense" 'do the other night and was lamenting that it wasn't as flattering on her, but I get what she's doing and support her in it.  If doing whatever the heck she wants with her hair offers an additional f-u to NBC, then more power to her.

When she cut her beautiful long hair, and recruited hundreds of others to do the same for Locks of Love years ago, she lost whatever respect I had for her. I know for a fact that many people warned NBC about the false image presented by this so-called "charity" long before the mass chopathon took place.
     As for the new cut, it is unremarkable, but maybe that was her goal. Sleepy

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2017 at 2:09pm
Fast forward to 2017. As her former on-air partner, Matt Lauer, was being canned from NBC's "Today Show," Ann Curry was preparing to make her return to television on the PBS show "We'll Meet Again." Her hair is as short as I've seen it. Short-hair lovers will no doubt love it. If this interests you, check out the links to photos and especially the teaser promo.

Who has more fun than people?
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2017 at 11:16am
So creepy matt lauer. ive seen it shorter.
jug jug to dirty ears
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2017 at 1:02pm
It's a shame that her once-beautiful locks have been "corporatized". But she's still having a better week than her pompous, perverted colleague Matt! LOL 
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

Edited by Bob S - December 03 2017 at 1:03pm
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2017 at 9:06am
Who would have guessed Bob S and I agree on something...  not hair but def Matt!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic