Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What level of brunette is this?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
blackkitten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackkitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What level of brunette is this?
    Posted: April 27 2013 at 8:21pm
Hi guys,
first time poster to the forums, but I need some help. I LOVE this hair color. To me, it looks like a level 4 base, and maybe with level 5/6 highlights? I am not sure, but I could use some advise on it.

Thanks!

Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2013 at 12:54pm
I would agree with you, level 4.
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
blackkitten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackkitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2013 at 12:44am
Indeed, I think it is too. As far as hair color goes, I am wanting to use Koleston hair color. But looking at the swatches, I think that 4/77 might be a little too dark, so I am considering one level above. As for the highlights they look to be a dark caramel color that blends in nicely with the level of her hair. I think I will be able to pull that off.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic