Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone familiar with Koleston?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
blackkitten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackkitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone familiar with Koleston?
    Posted: April 30 2013 at 1:15am
Ok so I am wanting to take my hair to a chocolate brown. Right now it is at a level 3 dark brown, and it's not nearly as chocolately enough in my opinion. I would be willing to either go the Redken Chromatics route, or the Wella Koleston. I prefer the Koleston colors, because they seem to be more intense, and the color swatches are stunning.

So now then, I am thinking that 4/77 is going to be too dark of a chocolate. My end goal is to get Nina Dobrev (Elena Gilbert / Katherine Pierce) hair color.

If you check out this video, you can see a clear picture of her hair color, better than any still picture can possibly do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSPY92bATDw

And here is a collage of her hair as well, if you still can't get the idea;

Now if you have any suggestions on the shade that I am trying to find, that would be amazing. Also, I am not quite sure, but it looks like she has lighter brown highlights in there too. Maybe like a level 5 or 6 light brown?

Ok, time for me to stop rambling. Thanks guys!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic