Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sarah Hyland Shorter Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sarah Hyland Shorter Hair
    Posted: May 11 2013 at 10:11am
On Craig Ferguson

Sarah Hyland of "Modern Family" is known for hair that's about mid-back. On "Craig Ferguson" Thursday she had collarbone length hair.
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 12:18pm
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 4:33pm
Boring before and boring after?
jug jug to dirty ears
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 8:02am
Sarah first tweeted “#shorthairdontcare and I’m LOVING IT! Thank you @NineZeroOne!! Takin @HeartCalgon’s advice and getting a #freshstart for spring :)” then added, “I got a big girl haircut! Thank you @nikkilee901!! Love you so much! #nofilter” with a photo.

Story

Her long hair was beautiful, although it made her look 15. I don't consider her new haircut short or that interesting. She can make boring look good, however.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 1:56pm
Given the sizable change in length and texture, somehow it doesn't look all that different. Maybe it's because she continues to wear it basically the same, straight down and with that middle part, which to me continue to make her look less pretty than she really is.

I continue to think she looked best with the (real) bangs she had a couple of years ago:

http://www.dailymakeover.com/hairstyles/women_celebrity_hairstyles/sarah_hyland_jan_16_2011/
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 1:57pm
On a side note, I'm all for alliteration, but could the hair sites possibly stop using the word "loathe" in their polls? That's an incredibly harsh word to apply to anything, let alone a hairstyle on a young woman. I loathe it when they do that.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by Curlyfan Curlyfan wrote:

On a side note, I'm all for alliteration, but could the hair sites possibly stop using the word "loathe" in their polls? That's an incredibly harsh word to apply to anything, let alone a hairstyle on a young woman. I loathe it when they do that.

And I absolutely despise with every fiber of my being the way you always use hyperbolic generalizations.
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by JerkyFlea JerkyFlea wrote:

Originally posted by Curlyfan Curlyfan wrote:

And I absolutely despise with every fiber of my being the way you always use hyperbolic generalizations.

I thought Kramer had cornered the market on hyperbolic generalizations?   
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 10:40pm
It seems Kramer was actually a software program (I never guessed!)
jug jug to dirty ears
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2013 at 9:19am

Beautiful but still looks so young

Edited by Michael1 - August 07 2013 at 9:20am
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2013 at 10:08pm
On tonight's MTV Video Music Awards:

Who has more fun than people?
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2014 at 1:47pm
Haircut? What haircut. She's been longer again at last few events.Poorly styled here, imo. Anyway, from the other night...

A few weeks back,
Sarah%20Hyland%20is%20two-toned%20at%20Sirius%20XM%20studios%20in%20NYC!
and the SAG awards,

Sarah%20Hyland%20walks%20the%20red%20carpet

Edited by rardman - February 05 2014 at 2:09pm
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2014 at 11:34am
Weird!
jug jug to dirty ears
Ginny Skinny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginny Skinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2014 at 7:23pm
I'm a fan of the show, a fan of Sarah and I love the collarbone length as shown in the photo in Kathryn's post.

As much as I love short hair I don't think SH should go much shorter.

I do think she would look better with a little less eyebrow. That last pic in rardman's post, the eyebrows are just too much.

IMHO, of course!

Edited by Ginny Skinny - February 07 2014 at 7:24pm
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2014 at 9:09pm
Not sure what's going on here.

Sarah Hyland - 2nd Annual BEAT MS Dance Walk in Pacific Palisades 09/13/14 6
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2014 at 12:10pm
More like it...

Sarah Hyland TOMS For Target Launch Event in Culver City 11/12/2014

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2014 at 12:41pm
HAWG
Ginny Skinny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginny Skinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2014 at 7:08pm
Likin' this 60s look!

http://www.fashionfame.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/sarah-hyland-yrb-magazine-cover.jpg
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2015 at 5:13am
Aside from Sarah Hyland's extended blonde hair, I've noticed a disturbing trend. The young actress hardly smiles at red carpet events. And she's on a televised award-winning comedy show! Sometimes it's kind of creepy.

January 7 2015:

Sarah Hyland - 2015 Peoples Choice Awards in LA 1/7/15

January 13 2015:

Sarah Hyland - ELLEs Annual Women In Television Celebration in West Hollywood 1/13/15

January 22 2015:

Sarah Hyland - 30th Annual Artios Awards for Casting in NY 1/22/2015 6

January 24 2015:

Sarah Hyland - Entertainment Weeklys celebration honoring the 2015 SAG awards nominees 1/24/15 2

Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2015 at 8:10am
Maybe she thinks her smile makes her look too young? (I believe she's several years older than she looks...)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic