Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Make up with Glasses

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DeadWing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeadWing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Make up with Glasses
    Posted: May 11 2013 at 10:45am
I wear glasses about 99% of the time due to dry eye and a build up of protein in my eyes, contacts are very irritating. I always feel less attractive when I wear glasses because I feel like my eyes are hidden. I do all the tricks, I use a concealer to cover dark circles, and I also use white eyeliner to line my waterline. However, I would like to know some good make up colors and tips to make my eyes look bigger behind my glasses. I look up videos on YouTube but they all use browns and I feel like browns actually make the eyes look smaller.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Smile
amandagreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amandagreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2013 at 6:20am
Hi! I completely get where you are coming from! Eye make up is the most important part!

Try this:
Make a crease line with your eye liner (the wing effect)
Apply a dark shadow above the line. I am thinking that having a slightly longer crease line to make your lashes look longer may be a good start.
On the inside of the lid go for a super light color. The effect is amazing.
Blend the two colors on your lid.

But...if I can make a recommendation...
So many people look good with glasses! So choose a pair that allows your eyes to be seen. dark thin rims that are not too small that won't hide your eyes :)
Make the glasses work for you!
SurveenA4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SurveenA4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2014 at 6:05am
For dry eyes proclear cobntact lenses are available. You can use them.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic