Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

51 Inches!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kellianne View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellianne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 51 Inches!!!!!!!
    Posted: January 12 2001 at 3:26pm
Just got back from my vacation in Austin. It was great! Hope everybody had a great holiday season. And here`s my big news. Just measured my hair and it`s 51 inches! Yay!!!!

Best to everyone,

Kellianne
LARRY View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LARRY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2001 at 6:04pm
Reply to message: 4.1689.1
Glad you had a good trip. To bad I didn`t know you were in Texas. I live in Houston (2 hours from Austin) and could have come by to brush and smell your hair for you and get turned on.
Beatnik Guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beatnik Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2001 at 7:09pm
Congrats on your 3 extra inches! Awesome....hapy continued growing Kellianne!

Chris
wolfgang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wolfgang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2001 at 5:48am
Hello,

this is a really good news for me. If I hear about very long hair beeing a living part of a woman I feel a lot of better. Thank you.

wolfgang
Nathan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2001 at 4:07am
Good for you!! Don`t stop there, the longer the better Kellianne. I`m glad you had a good holiday season afterall, that`s what the holidays are all about. Keep in touch.

Nathan
Godzy77@aol.com
Kellianne View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellianne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2001 at 5:06pm
I just wish everyone were as supportive as you guys. All my friends and family want me to cut it. They say it`s way too long. That I look weird. The thing is, at the mall, all the guys stare at me and ask to touch my hair and ask me out on dates. If that`s weird, then I`ll keep growing it.

Best,

Kellianne

PS--Please understand that I don`t post my e-mail for a reason. Too many psychos out there. If someone strikes me as interesting I`ll contact you (as some of you have already found out).
Kellianne View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellianne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2001 at 5:06pm
I just wish everyone were as supportive as you guys. All my friends and family want me to cut it. They say it`s way too long. That I look weird. The thing is, at the mall, all the guys stare at me and ask to touch my hair and ask me out on dates. If that`s weird, then I`ll keep growing it.

Best,

Kellianne

PS--Please understand that I don`t post my e-mail for a reason. Too many psychos out there. If someone strikes me as interesting I`ll contact you (as some of you have already found out).
lee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2001 at 7:54pm
Reply to message: 4.1699.1
This is one time I must say, don`t listen to your friends and family...lol. Don`t ever cut that most amazing hair, it is never too long and I highly doubt you look weird...lol. I wish there were more women in this world who grow their hair like yours. It would make it easier for me to meet a woman...lol. I won`t date a woman with short hair. Long hair and nails are just so feminine and attractive, what can I say. 51 inches...God my heart is pounding...let that beautiful hair grow Kellianne. I would love to get a chance to get my fingers tangled up in it and bury my face in it after I have just washed it for you. I hope you enjoyed your vacation and holidays.
Bye Kellianne
Lee

Kellianne View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellianne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2001 at 4:32am
Blush!!!!!!!!!
Chris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2001 at 5:18pm
Reply to message: 4.1703.1
HI kellianne,

Great job on your contining growth. Please stay strong and don`t let your family influence you on cutting. I hope you do reach your goal of floorlength. I think you would look absolutely stunning!!!!!

Chris L.
odysseus View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote odysseus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2001 at 9:46pm
Reply to message: 4.1704.1
Your family should be supportive of your clearly longstanding choice! Or if not supportive, at least silent. It doesn`t have anything to do with them, it makes you unique and lovely, and you enjoy it... others also enjoy it! I think my jaw would drop to see it! I`d love to see the look in your eyes at that! I knew this young woman who I thought was brilliant as well as beautiful, who totally lit up when someone made an even offhandedly positive comment about her tush-length hair!

There will always be the unsupportive people out there, of course, but I`m not one of them! You go grrrl!
BuckRay View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuckRay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2001 at 1:06pm
quote:

Kellianne originally wrote:
Just got back from my vacation in Austin. It was great! Hope everybody had a great holiday season. And here's my big news. Just measured my hair and it's 51 inches! Yay!!!!

Best to everyone,

Kellianne

I just logged on and read your e-mail where you just got back from Austin. Are you in that area very often. I live on the Texas/Louisiana border, but I am traveling to San Antonio and San Marcos (just a short drive from Austin) this coming weekend. I`ll also be in the Dallas/Arlington area in a few weeks. I would absolutely love to brush your hair, braid your hair, wash your hair, or just look at it and tell you how beautiful it is and how special you are. With hair like you described I already know that you are something special. I do other traveling from time to time also and would love to have the opportunity with you sometime. Let me know if any possiblities.
Feel free to e-mail me at MRJ113@aol.com.

Keep it growing and flowing.

BuckRay
dennis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dennis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2001 at 7:21am
kellianne:

you are to good to be true........I would love to meet you and pamper you and your hair. we could spend years
and never run out of new and exciting adventures.

My scalp massage would melt you like butter.
brett View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2001 at 3:19pm
Dear Kellianne,
Has your hair grown any longer haven`t heard too much ... just curious see i just wanted to know if there was more hair for us guys to potenially pamper... well maybe we will hear an update hope to hear from u soon.
Brett
Beatnik Guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beatnik Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2001 at 6:37pm
Reply to message: 4.2046.1
You guys know Kellianne hasn`t been seen here for 6 months don`t you? She`s probably found herself a guy!
Chris
shishu911 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shishu911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2002 at 6:53am
hi i like ur hair talk and conrts on ur long hair mail me i wanna talk to u byre mail memy i is shishir_trivedi@yahoo.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic