Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need Help Finding

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
greatsocrates View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greatsocrates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need Help Finding
    Posted: June 06 2013 at 11:25pm
Well I am currently living in Miami, Florida. I need help finding someone who can cut scene hair and like actually do it good. If you guys know anybody, please let me know because i would like to FINALLY get a good haircut. I've been wanting a haircut and i haven't been able to find anybody who doesn't like mess it up for me and actually ask me to give them a lot of money for something i didn't want. I would like to go for something like this?

As you guys can see.. I would like to still have it long but styled. Especially my bangs and my back... I don't want them to be too short at all but just cut how i'd like for it to be. Just layers and for it to be choppy and what not.

I personally want to go for the first one. It's like perfect to me because that's how i personally usually have it. Please people, if you see this and can help me out. I'd deeply appreciate it. I mean i'll pay and i'll go to the location of the person but i have a hard time trusting someone who can't cut hair like the way i want it soo...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic