Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Whitney Cummings bangs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whitney Cummings bangs
    Posted: June 08 2013 at 8:49am

She cut bangs a little while back and then posts the following on her blog:

The greatest challenge of a womans life is growing out her bangs. It’s intense. It’s a constant struggle. Bobby pins are involved, hair clips, hair spray, headbands…pretty much all the items you need to assemble a home made bomb. Last time i did Chelsea’s show I was so annoyed by my erratic bangs getting in my face that I asked the miracle worker make up artist Michelle to give me braids. I loved it at the time, but now i can’t help but wonder if i look like the illegitimate child of Willie Nelson and Challah bread.
HAWG
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2013 at 5:43am
I like them
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2013 at 1:41pm
Me too
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2013 at 8:00pm
I think I like them but would like to see a photo where she's not inhaling a drink.

In a related note, I always wonder why bangs always debut in tandem with the rest of the hair styled straight and flat. I can certainly see that being a style option, but it always seems to be the first style introduced - it always seems somewhat little-girl-ish to me.

Is there any reason she couldn't combine the bangs from pic 2 with the full waves from pic 1?
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Ginny Skinny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginny Skinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2013 at 8:02pm
I like the bangs.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic