Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Laser Hair Removal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amandagreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amandagreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Laser Hair Removal
    Posted: June 09 2013 at 10:27am
Anyone tried laser to remove hair?
I have heard of going to professionals and even then it was not that effective, painful and took loads of visits to get rid of stubborn hairs.

I have even heard of using machines at home. But from what I can pick up people who use machines at home are usually very dissatisfied even if they use the same salon machines.

If anyone has any experiences with these, I would be very interested to hear..
Goswami View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goswami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2013 at 2:16am
After many years of trimming, waxing and shaving - I experienced many many Brazilian waxes I lastly went with Laser hair removal.  I'm not a hairy person to begin with so I only required a couple treatments for my underarms and upper lip.  I've had a overall of 3 full bikini treatments and have very little growth, I'm simply totally smooth in the bikini area.  My partner and all my fans love the smooth results.  I was told that laser is not long lasting it just slows down the growth. my gal mentioned I should come in once per year or so to touch up if essential.   Wish I had it done sooner to me waxing harm more than laser.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jennysaunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2014 at 10:47pm
I'm looking for a great skin clinic Gold Coast for affordable cellulite treatments Gold Coast has to offer
http://www.e-sab.com.au/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic