Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rosario Dawson side shave

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2015 at 12:07pm
It's amazing how you seem to know the motivations for every person's decisions Kramer. 

She shaved her head first for Sin City II, then grew it out, then redid it and kept it for more than a year, filming a movie with Chris Rock in which the funky haircut served no purpose. 

I did't love that look but she pulled it off well.  Short hair and edgy looks like this one are transitional and not meant to be kept for decades.  People like to change, keep it fresh and do new things.  Doing so is not in any way indicative of massive regret or proves your love of long hair correct any more than it is disproved whenever someone cuts theirs off.

One of the weird things about the side shave is that for all the complaints that grow out is so hard they actually seem to be able to cover it up relatively easily and, especially with access to extensions can simply decide they are done and go back to long hair.  Happens all the time.

Rosario is one of the only women I know who had this, grew it back and then shaved it again.  She also really seemed to have fun with hit while it lasted.  Hardly a compelling example of huge regret.  
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2015 at 1:35pm
Oh? My entire post:

"Hiding the side shave on February 27 2015. I wonder if women who shave parts of their head have regrets like so many of us do just having to look at it?"

"I wonder if..." certainly doesn't indicate I know anything. What's amazing is how you've twisted my words into helping you make your point. Every time I see such a growing out side shave in person, I want to ask them if they had any regrets. Again, doesn't indicate I know anything. Simmer down.
Who has more fun than people?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic