Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jaime Pressly new short bob

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jaime Pressly new short bob
    Posted: June 19 2013 at 1:00pm
I'm liking this a lot

HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2013 at 2:06pm
Kind of makes her look a bit bug eyed.
jug jug to dirty ears
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2013 at 2:14pm
I like it; still, JP has that "meth addict" look about her. She looks prematurely aged.

Edited by Ononotdon - June 20 2013 at 1:19am
Morgan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2013 at 5:02pm
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2013 at 9:49pm
She's had short before, and pulled it off well...but not feeling it with this style.

texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2013 at 12:02pm
Looks great to me. Short hair seems to compliment her features well. I think she would rock a pixie also.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2013 at 2:48pm
Cute.  Jamie hasn't had this massive a chop since back in February of 2008:

And it hasn't been this short since September of 2009...

But digging back through old photos, since she first chopped from very long back in 2001, she seems to go through these grow/cut cycles about every 5 years.

Must be that time of the decade again...

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
OH2TX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OH2TX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2013 at 1:25am
I am not really digging this look on her. :(
Katherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2013 at 9:41am
I like it a lot, too.  I think it's cute and perfect for summertime.  About the "bug eyed" look...I think Jaime's beautiful, but now that somebody mentioned her eyes, I think they may be extra far apart.  Supposedly studies have shown that people find eyes set far apart more attractive than eyes closer together, but hers look especially far apart.  Anyway back to the hair.  She'd look great in just about any style, but her long hair tended to have a thin/just hangs there appearance.  I think she could go even shorter and look great. 
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2013 at 9:26am
I don't like it, but you can tell she does.

Who has more fun than people?
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2013 at 11:47am
She had great short hairstyles in the past. This just isn't one of them. The back looks awful.
napelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote napelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2013 at 1:47pm
Think she looks much better with short hair
bob&pixieLOVER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob&pixieLOVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2013 at 2:04pm
i think it looks great. same when she had this cut before....
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2013 at 6:09am
I think she is made for short hair....looks great to me
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2013 at 10:52am
I disagree that this is one of her worse short looks. She has a harsh face and when she paired short hair with strong her trademark strong bangs it was too much. This is much more softening and that side profile is hot.

I can see why people who don't like short hair don't like it. This is a really classic short look for someone with straight, fine hair. Its not pretending to be long or anything crazy but looks simple and nice. She clearly likes short hair.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2013 at 10:56am
Trying to think of a word that sums up my feelings: Fugly?
jug jug to dirty ears
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2013 at 9:45am
She gets my vote. I think she looks about as good with it short as with it long. She's got a great facial structure that adapts well to it, I think.
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2013 at 11:33am
she looks better in the June 23rd pics then back in the June 19th  when it was first reported...at least i think.
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2013 at 10:50pm
Another way to do the new do!

She's now gone even shorter. Two haircuts a week apart. It's nice to be able to afford to do that, isn't it?

Edited by Michael1 - June 27 2013 at 12:19pm
bob&pixieLOVER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob&pixieLOVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2013 at 11:18pm
wow! the short hair really elevates her!

love love love
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic