Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Miss Switzerland 2013

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hallefan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hallefan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Miss Switzerland 2013
    Posted: June 25 2013 at 3:26am
Miss Switzerland 2013 has a pixie haircut! After Miss Czech Republic, the beautiful Swiss Dominique Rinderknecht is the next girl in Miss Universe 2013 with short hair.

Before, with long hair:

Edited by Hallefan - June 25 2013 at 3:35am
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2013 at 6:06am
Not my favorite style of pixie...I prefer ones that blend more...but I applaud her for trying it.  I wonder if she did it to "change" the usual long (augmented), big hair, full of hairspray look of most beauty pagent contestants?
By the way, the long hair look was ridiculous - way too much hair

Edited by loveshorthair - June 25 2013 at 6:07am
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2013 at 6:59am
The long hair pic looks kind of fake -- maybe someone had put her face on the long hair as a joke?

That said, with the short hair... wow. Very wow. Glad to see not all pageant contestants style themselves as if tastes are what they were in the 50s.
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2013 at 9:08am
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2013 at 9:20am
Hallefan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hallefan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2013 at 11:09am
Originally posted by Klaatu48 Klaatu48 wrote:

The long hair pic looks kind of fake -- maybe someone had put her face on the long hair as a joke?

Yes, it's fake! Sorry, I didn't see it before, thought it's not even a good fake. But the pic with long hair posted by Michael1 is real and also this one:

Cut her hair short was the best thing she did in her life!
HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2013 at 11:24am
Gorgeous lady, great hair.
Peace to all
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2013 at 11:59am
If she keeps this style she won't get beyond being Miss Switzerland. With longer hair, she just might.
jug jug to dirty ears
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2013 at 9:08am
Love the pixie cut on her!
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic