Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

headshaving

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bermewdz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bermewdz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: headshaving
    Posted: April 27 2001 at 12:17am
Hi,

I have been offered a modeling job for a shoot that requires me to shave my head.

I have long to my mid-back, thick, black hair.I will shave it if I have another femle model willing to participate as the "shaverette" for the shoot.

I have had a desire to be shaved by another woman for as long as I can remember.

Help me to fulfill my fantasy...

bermewdz@yahoo.com

phil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2001 at 7:36pm
Reply to message: 4.1901.1
If you want to benefit from such an action, the "hair enthusiasts hotline" regularly does a mobile headshaving service by women. They seem to be based in Kansas. If you want others to benefit, you could donate your hair to Locks of Love. Just a couple of thoughts.
phil
Lizz View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2001 at 4:23pm
Where are you located?
ponytailhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ponytailhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2001 at 8:33am
good luck :)
"i can feel it in my bones"
sean99991 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sean99991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2001 at 3:54am
Sometimes I wish I was a girl, like when i was reading your message!
Sean99991@yahoo.com
chas View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2001 at 2:30pm
Where are you located?
bermewdz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bermewdz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2001 at 12:45am
Reply to message: 4.1938.1
I`m in Northern California, and you?

bermewdz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bermewdz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2001 at 12:46am
Reply to message: 4.1904.1
I`m in Northern California, and you?

JoJo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoJo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2001 at 2:19pm
I am a W/M who would love to shave your head for you. if you are in the Dallas Texas Area. contact me at cut.buzz@angelfire.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic