Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Want to cut off my butt long hair? Extreme change?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Want to cut off my butt long hair? Extreme change?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
superbanana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superbanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Want to cut off my butt long hair? Extreme change?
    Posted: July 25 2013 at 2:12pm
http://s1319.photobucket.com/user/longhairbuticare/media/4c215cab-b64c-4f45-91c8-b6b59b33d89e_zps0e3283c6.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

THICK!Naturally wavy/curly. Want a big change!
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2013 at 6:32am
Hi...as someone who has hair to her hips and has had long hair since 1988, I am happy to see you are taking your time and asking for feedback.

Whenever I get the bug to cut off all my hair, which only happens about once every couple of years, I invest in 1-2 short wigs and wear them for a few days.

It usually solves my indecision and I keep my hair.

Just remember, once you cut it all off, you can't just glue it back on and it will not grow back over night. 

I don't want to be a Debbie Downer, just want you to take your time and make sure you are cutting your hair for the right reasons.

Good luck to you.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2013 at 11:57am
As an outside observer, I have to say you have very beautiful hair and it would seem a shame to loose it. I can sympathize with your feeling, though. I recall when I first grew my hair very long people with short hair suddenly started looking so much better than before. I did cut it then got caught up in some life changes and ended up wearing short hair a longer than I really meant to. When I did grow it long again, it wasn't nearly as dense and lush as before.

I like Karen's short wig idea. With a wig you can audition short hair, rather than wait for years to grow it back.

Edited by Ricc - July 28 2013 at 11:58am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic