Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Naya Rivera

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Naya Rivera
    Posted: July 31 2013 at 4:06pm
Naya Rivera -- already my favorite character on "Glee" (Santana) -- got even more love from me during her appearance on Jimmy Kimmell's show. Review the tape if you didn't see it. Oh my!

Who has more fun than people?
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2013 at 4:12pm
Photos of Naya on her way to the show:

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2014 at 11:17pm
Doggone it. There was no reason to change!

arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2014 at 11:33pm
Can't believe she let someone hack off so much of her long, exquisite, luxurious, beautiful, luscious mane
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2014 at 5:08am
I don't think the cut is that bad...the color is awful
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2014 at 10:05am
Yeah, the Kardashian blonde is doing her no favors.  The cut is what it is, but the color is awful...
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2014 at 11:01am
I'm indifferent to the color, but the cut and style but me. Kind of half bland, half unappealing. It's not quite long but not quite short. It's got volume but no distinct shape. It does that ski slope thing across her face and covers one eye, a choice I never understand (isn't it annoying to only see out of one eye?). It doesn't seem to flatter her face or body in any specific way. To me there's not much to like about it.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2014 at 7:13am

The latest, not the greatest.

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2014 at 8:33pm
Looks like she is growing it back out.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2014 at 10:04pm
Just the opposite, Mike. Her hair is way shorter than it was in photos I posted in July 2013.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2014 at 8:00am
I was looking at the Jan 8 14 pics. her hair was bigger the new ones less big more length.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2014 at 12:09pm
Current issue of Cosmo for Latinas... I really wish she would ditch the Kardashian blond...

Edited by rardman - January 30 2014 at 12:09pm
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2014 at 4:25pm
Totally agree rardman; that color just doesn't look natural.  She looks awesome on your cover photo.
HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2016 at 10:16am
Update:

naya-rivera-raising-the-bar-to-end-parkinsons-fundraiser-in-la-72716.jpg

naya-rivera-raising-the-bar-to-end-parkinsons-fundraiser-in-la-72716-2.jpg

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2016 at 3:43pm
One Word....SEXY
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2016 at 11:14pm
Agree
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic