Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shailene Woodley impending haircut

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2013 at 9:16pm
Like to see it not slicked, but she does look attractive
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2013 at 11:43pm
Who has more fun than people?
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2013 at 7:50am
A long grow out of she does. Thanks for the update.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Morgan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2014 at 4:30pm
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 11:14am
She's a cutie...I'll give her a pass.
Rayman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2014 at 7:34am
Gone blonde:

trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2014 at 9:53am
I'm a big fan of short hair but I just don't think she's found a way to wear it very well.  Short hair needs to be more fun and for someone her age more edgy.  

Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2014 at 10:11am
I'm a fan of the top two of the new pictures, but something about the bottom two makes me go, "nuh-uh."
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2014 at 10:34am
I think short hair could work for her, just not this short hair. Not sure if its the cut, style or combo of both.

The blonde isn't bad though.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2014 at 11:05am
I'm surprising myself by liking that she did it, liking that she's kept it (which I assume means she likes it) and liking this new color and the new pushed-forward style. Hope she keeps it short for a while.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2014 at 3:10pm
I really like the first two pics
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2016 at 6:48pm
The latest! I predict many of you will despise this. Smile

shailene-woodley-the-divergent-series-allegiant-press-conference-west-hollywood-march-4th-2016.jpg
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2016 at 7:38pm
Despise is too strong of a word... I'm apathetic about it.

I've always been ambivalent about Shailene, but I think the shortest of her pixies at least made her interesting, made her stand out. Any other length seems to leave her as just one in a crowd.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2016 at 1:07am
Don't despise it, though it's pretty bland. I guess she's going through a growing out phase.
jug jug to dirty ears
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2016 at 2:22am
Other than the length (it either needs to be shorter or longer), the color (too dark, makes her look pasty) and the style (or lack thereof), it's fine!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2016 at 2:27am
I like it. Length looks great. The dark hair not bad.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2016 at 7:54am
http://www.instyle.com/news/get-shailene-woodley-makeup-look-instyle-march-cover-shoot
jug jug to dirty ears
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2016 at 10:23am

As would you had she just cut off a foot of hair to get to that length....

Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

The latest! I predict many of you will despise this. Smile

shailene-woodley-the-divergent-series-allegiant-press-conference-west-hollywood-march-4th-2016.jpg
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2016 at 12:28pm
Yep.

Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2016 at 4:38pm
I don't buy the idea that her hair has to look shapeless as she grows it out. We've seen Anne Hathaway, Chyler Leigh, Charlize Theron, Jennifer Lawrence, Jaimie Alexander, and Malin Akerman all rock bobs as they grew their hair out. When you have access to top hairstylists any time you want there shouldn't be an awkward grow out phase.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic