Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Catherine Bell

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Catherine Bell
    Posted: August 06 2013 at 8:59am
Appears Catherine Bell is either pining for her "JAG" days or has been hanging out with Jaime Pressly lately:

It's not bad - I like the longer bang to soften the pixie-ish cut - but think a bit of length/fullness in the back would soften it a bit more.  Not that it's a bad cut; the back appears just a bit too short to really work with her hair texture and head shape, IMHO. 

I now step aside for those with "short" somewhere in their nom-de-plume to predictably rejoice and Bob S and Kramer to lead the lamenters. Wink

As usual,
JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2013 at 9:05am
Ages her quite a bit.
jug jug to dirty ears
HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2013 at 9:18am
Looks better than her Army Wives days, but that could be because her lips looked so bad on that show and her hair was always flat looking. I love a good pixie cut, and this one is decent. Not quite rejoicing, but it looks good on her.
Peace to all
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2013 at 9:31am
Checking her Twitter feed and Twitpics, it appears that she did it in the last couple of days...and oddly, never mentions it on her feed...
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2013 at 10:12am
Very cute, she wears it well!
OH2TX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OH2TX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2013 at 12:04pm
I like it. I think it looks cute on her.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2013 at 1:29pm
This new cut looks oh so much better than a couple of weeks ago

HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2013 at 1:55pm
Dear God..you were fitted with a different pair of eyes to me!
jug jug to dirty ears
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2013 at 2:38pm
What a shame that she had it chopped off. I like her much better with long hair. Huge mistake in my eyes.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2013 at 3:03pm
The longer bang does add the sexiness to the cut.  First impressions is that it looks good (better than before, IMO) but always want to see more pics on different days and angles.
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2013 at 5:53pm
I'm liking it...although I am one of those short hair fans, sorry! Great pic on her Twitter, a bit messy but looks good. I will say she can def pull off short and longish.
Bananapantss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bananapantss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2013 at 7:48pm
Looks good. Not the best but not the worst either. She does seem to look a bit older to me, but that may be because she has... wait for it... aged as the years have gone by?
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2013 at 10:15am
Isn't it even shorter than in the JAG days? I have to admit however, that the longer hair she had for the last 6 or 7 years never seemed quite right. Probably because those great black side-swept bangs seemed kind of stuck on and unchanging.
jug jug to dirty ears
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2013 at 10:50pm

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 22 2013 at 2:27pm
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2013 at 6:29am
I love it
love it short View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love it short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2013 at 7:23am
Has much has I love short hair this one does nothing for me,In my opinion the cut really ages her,I think something a longer would be better on her.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2013 at 12:26am
Originally posted by love it short love it short wrote:

Has much has I love short hair this one does nothing for me,In my opinion the cut really ages her,I think something a longer would be better on her.

You said it all.
jug jug to dirty ears
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2014 at 1:42am
She went lighter.

DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2014 at 6:22am
I her hair long so much more than short. Let it grow
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2014 at 6:52am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic