Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Work appropriate haircut? Need advise please!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Work appropriate haircut? Need advise please!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ash5150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash5150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Work appropriate haircut? Need advise please!!!!
    Posted: August 09 2013 at 1:28pm
So, I have thick and slightly wavey shaggy hair. It looks like this I just got a job as a cosmotologist at a drug store and was thinking of getting it cut. I always lile to start a new job with a new look. About three weeks ago it got I cut and colored very dark black. Since then, and maybe it's just me being super parinoid, but I feel like more hair has come out when I shampoo it and that my scalp is showing more than usual at my my parts. Anywho, this is how I was thinking of getting it cut. Yes, I know that's a dude, but I love the style regardless. So what do you guys think? Keep trying to grow it out, or start fresh? I just want to make sure that it would be a work appropriate style, like, I know that there's a bit of wiggle room since it I am a beauty advisor and we are encouraged to show creativity and what not, so I was curious what you all thought.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic