Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I styled my boyfriends hair, how do you like it?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I styled my boyfriends hair, how do you like it?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
laughin-man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laughin-man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I styled my boyfriends hair, how do you like it?
    Posted: September 17 2013 at 7:04am
My boyfriend has been a bit lazy when it comes to style his hair, so I asked if I could try some hairstyles on him. After some more or less good styles, I came to this one and loved it:

I've tried a sharp slicked back side part on him before, but i like this straight slicked back hairstyle much better. On an extend to this I've also covered the hair with a thick layer wet-look gel to make it extreme shiny. I liked that one even more, but it dry's up to fast. I can make some picture of this shiny styling too if anyone wants to see it. I really like it, but I think its a bit extraordinary so its not really suitable for daily routine (plus it uses up nearly 100 ml hairgel).

How do you like this styling? I hope I can get him to wear it more often. It's not like he don't like this styling, he's just too lazy to do it every day.
hairboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2013 at 4:40pm
Cute and if he's into it I think you should try some other styles on him. Love your bangs by the way! (If that is actually you in your avatar pic)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laughin-man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2013 at 4:12pm
Thanks for answering. I already tried some different styles on him, but i like this one the most. I love to run my hand over his slicked back hair.

About my bangs, they are a little bit longer now. The Plan is to have straight across full bangs that completly cover my eyes.

Edited by laughin-man - September 22 2013 at 4:16pm
hairboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2013 at 12:58pm
Cool, but how will you see darling??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laughin-man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2013 at 1:35am
I don't need to see much, I just want these bangs because I love that style, so I will only wear it at home and when I'm going out with my boyfriend. For these I can look through a really small gap I'm leaving when styling my bangs. I want them at least this long (maybe even a bit longer) :
but much more thicker.

For work, sport and other activities I'm going to pin my bangs back (completly sleek or with a bump).
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2013 at 4:59am
Cool, how long is the rest of your hair? One length or layered? Good Luck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laughin-man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2013 at 10:42am
Wich hair do you mean? Mine or my boyfriends?

My boyfriends is longer on top and layered to very short in the back to make a sleek round hairstyle when slicked back.

Mine is a long and layered, but i'm planing to layer it more when my bangs are long enough.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic