Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I want this haircut? (PIC) HOW?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bugmenot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugmenot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I want this haircut? (PIC) HOW?
    Posted: September 21 2013 at 1:29pm
I want this haircut.

I'm gonna try and cut it myself, but I know nothing about it.. like the guards and how to do it. That's why I need your help everyone. Nothing is official I could also ask for the cut but I need to know everything about it.

Help?
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2013 at 9:53pm
Start with the "longest" all over...#8 or 1 inch is the most standard sizing)
Then do the sides (probably a 6) go up and out - away from head - as you get near the top...this will help it blend better.  Do the same in the back...take a look and you can go shorter if you want.
Apply some mousse and your done.
bugmenot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugmenot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2013 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by loveshorthair loveshorthair wrote:

Start with the "longest" all over...#8 or 1 inch is the most standard sizing)
Then do the sides (probably a 6) go up and out - away from head - as you get near the top...this will help it blend better.  Do the same in the back...take a look and you can go shorter if you want.
Apply some mousse and your done.

So a #8 guard all over my head and shorten my sides with a 6? Are you sure that's right? The cut looks pretty short. o: Anything else I need to know or did I read this right?
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2013 at 4:03pm
That is just a good place to start... can always go shorter but can't add hair back on.Wink
bugmenot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugmenot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2013 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by loveshorthair loveshorthair wrote:

That is just a good place to start... can always go shorter but can't add hair back on.[IMG]smileys/smiley2.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="Wink" />

I mean I guess I understand what your saying but I mean I guess I was looking for like if I was supposed to cut this a certain way or do this a certain way to get that look. It seems like your telling me to just shorten my hair and try to get it like that, not really sure if that method is right is it?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic