Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sarah Michelle Gellar on New TV Show

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sarah Michelle Gellar on New TV Show
    Posted: October 03 2013 at 12:02am
Has anyone paid attention to Sarah Michelle Gellar's work in the new TV show "The Crazy Ones," starring Robin Williams. Her hair looked perfect in previews and on the first episode: long, thick, blonde, no roots -- even parted on the side for those of you that can't stand center parts.

OK, then someone shot this photo of her on set in August. Shorter and not as impressive. (I'm no fan of hats.)

In a promotional appearance, her hair appeared thinner and and the dark roots were starting to make an appearance:

Since filming began, she's been making appearances, including one the other night on David Letterman. Here's how she looked before the show and while wandering the streets of New York that day:

More dark roots. I hate dark roots. If I could turn back time...
Who has more fun than people?
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2013 at 12:25pm
Part of the problem is the blonde is way too blonde.  She is better served with the "Buffy" era light brown/golden blonde combo...
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2013 at 12:16pm
You took the words right out of my mouth, Flea. Every time I see her I want to say "too light". She looked fantastic with brown-beige-blonde highlights. This solid blonde and dark roots thing is not working for her.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic