Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

8 Feet of Thick, Straight Brown Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
longhairqueen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longhairqueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 8 Feet of Thick, Straight Brown Hair
    Posted: January 09 2002 at 11:21pm
Hi everybody! Just wanted to give an update on the growth of my hair. I can now say that I have a full 8 feet of gorgeous, thick, shiny, straight-as-an-arrow, chocolate-brown hair. My e-mail address has changed, it is now benji9@rogers.com. Thanks!

Crystal ("Longhairqueen")
melnik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melnik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2002 at 5:49am
Originally posted by longhairqueen longhairqueen wrote:

Hi everybody! Just wanted to give an update on the growth of my hair. I can now say that I have a full 8 feet of gorgeous, thick, shiny, straight-as-an-arrow, chocolate-brown hair. My e-mail address has changed, it is now benji9@rogers.com. Thanks!

Crystal ("Longhairqueen")

Ugh. :)
Let me just to congratulate you, Crystal.
You hair sounds just great and I want to wish you to grow another 8 feets of your gorgeous hair asap. :)
V.Melnik
Dave Vermillion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Vermillion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2002 at 1:31pm
Congratulations on the long hair. Could you ever email me a picture of that long hair. I have never seen someone with that much beautiful hair. If you could email me a picture at G1R2E3M4@aol.com, I am dying to find out how long it takes to wash and comb. Thanks Dave Squires also Id love to have someone to chat about hair with, get in touch!! Thanks!!
Dave Vermillion
Lehloa View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lehloa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2002 at 8:39am
How long did it take to grow it?

How do you keep it healthy and shiny?
Yorkieman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yorkieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2002 at 6:02pm
Hi Cystal,

Hope you send the others a genuine photo of your hair for a change, instead of the ones you sent me, mostly of other women`s long hair, as seen on TLHS amongst others.

Naughty, naughty!!

Ian.
Ian
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic