Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Serinda Swan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2017 at 10:11pm
so...Serinda's brother made the premier but where was she..oh that IS her, Thumbs Down
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2017 at 12:03am
"Behind the scenes" The actual cut

Edited by Kathryn - October 30 2017 at 12:04am
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2017 at 10:22pm
she buzzed it all off again on "Giving Tuesday"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcDWzvuHTzY/?taken-by=serindaswan
HAWG
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2017 at 10:56pm
She is gorgeous buzzed. Can see why she wants to keep the look for a bit.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2017 at 11:09pm
here's the full video from her Instagram Story where she talks about why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tr8v4RJnhs
HAWG
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2018 at 11:02pm
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2018 at 11:32am
I just read her explanation for the shaved head, and I've gotta say, this woman has some major guilt issues about being born beautiful. I think that psych issues are at the heart of many women who choose this route.
To me, I wish that men and women would just enjoy life and treasure good relationships, and shed the unnecessary angst about questions for which we will never know the answers in this life.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2018 at 8:33am
Originally posted by Bob S Bob S wrote:

I just read her explanation for the shaved head, and I've gotta say, this woman has some major guilt issues about being born beautiful. I think that psych issues are at the heart of many women who choose this route.
To me, I wish that men and women would just enjoy life and treasure good relationships, and shed the unnecessary angst about questions for which we will never know the answers in this life.

....She obviously has a beautiful face, but in light of this horrid haircut, the name "Swan" seems inappropriate. Broken Heart

Interesting...

ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2018 at 9:31am

I think that psych issues are at the heart of many women who choose this route.  

Seriously?  So you think that most women who cut off their hair are damaged in some way?  Please tell me you don't mean that.  Just because they may have a different world view than you does not mean they have "psych" issues.
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2018 at 9:31pm
Great commentary by Serinda.

https://youtu.be/mFkYM4vOKpg
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic