Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pamela Anderson Pixie!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
bnbivi00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnbivi00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 11:46am
Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by Mike46019 Mike46019 wrote:

Wow not a great upgrade. She should have kept it short.

I am with YOU, Mike. This looks like Barbie doll hair, and it probably is.
AngelaTS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelaTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2014 at 8:31pm
She looks great in a short pixie hairstyle. She is beautiful. It really works for her.

I don't know if I would cut my blonde hair that short. My hair is long, just a few inches above my waist, and my man loves my hair long on me.

I love being a long haired woman, but it is alot of work to keep my long tresses beautiful. The deep conditioning, detangling, brushing out, etc..

My guy wants me to grow my hair as long as it grows, byt I have made a compromise with him, I will keep it at this length, between 2/3rds to 4/5ths of the way down my back. Any longer than that it really is alot of work to take care of it.

I know I would look good in a short bob/cut or a short pixie, I know I have the feminine features for it, but after years of wearing my hair long, it would seem strange.

I do love wearing long dangle earrings and often pin my long tresses up to show off my face and earrings, and of course with ashort pixie hairstyle it is easy to see a lady's face and earrings.

Some men like women with short hair, some like women with long hair. Either can work for some women. Pamela Anderson does look wonderful though.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2014 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by AngelaTS AngelaTS wrote:

She looks great in a short pixie hairstyle. She is beautiful. It really works for her.

I don't know if I would cut my blonde hair that short. My hair is long, just a few inches above my waist, and my man loves my hair long on me.

I love being a long haired woman, but it is alot of work to keep my long tresses beautiful. The deep conditioning, detangling, brushing out, etc..

My guy wants me to grow my hair as long as it grows, byt I have made a compromise with him, I will keep it at this length, between 2/3rds to 4/5ths of the way down my back. Any longer than that it really is alot of work to take care of it.

I know I would look good in a short bob/cut or a short pixie, I know I have the feminine features for it, but after years of wearing my hair long, it would seem strange.

I do love wearing long dangle earrings and often pin my long tresses up to show off my face and earrings, and of course with ashort pixie hairstyle it is easy to see a lady's face and earrings.

Some men like women with short hair, some like women with long hair. Either can work for some women. Pamela Anderson does look wonderful though.

It's all a question of opinion. She doesn't look wonderful to me.
jug jug to dirty ears
makeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2014 at 11:34am
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2014 at 11:54am
Nice look, typically the simplier the look, the prettier she looks...
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2014 at 8:43pm
Wow Makeover where did you find that? That is not a bad look for Pam. Unless it is really good wig.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2014 at 1:24am
I think really good wig might not be a bad guess. No way it could really be that long. Even if some pieces were at that length in general, it would be a straggly mess.
jug jug to dirty ears
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2014 at 2:01am
Someone went into overdrive with the air brush to the point were they may as well have photographed someone else - or perhaps they did.
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2014 at 2:52am
Originally posted by Heratic Heratic wrote:

Someone went into overdrive with the air brush to the point were they may as well have photographed someone else - or perhaps they did.

Sure, she looks about 25 in that photo!
jug jug to dirty ears
makeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2014 at 9:39am
Originally posted by ssjockey ssjockey wrote:

Nice look, typically the simplier the look, the prettier she looks...

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2015 at 2:19pm
bob length now< ="text/" ="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/1f604e71//helpers/preHelper.js">

HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2015 at 4:32pm
May 19 2015:

Pamela Anderson | Leaving the Crossroads Restaurant in West Hollywood | May 19 | 21 pics 8
Who has more fun than people?
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2015 at 9:00am
Kramer is that her real hair or just fake slapped on? Thanks for the update. She was never my fav celb.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2015 at 10:47am
I guess she just can't stand not looking like a bimbo
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2015 at 1:25pm
That's a bummer. The shorter styles were daring, sophisticated, age-appropriate, stylish and sexy. Sorry to see her give them up.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2015 at 1:47pm
"Age appropriate"? What'ds "age appropriate"?
jug jug to dirty ears
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic