Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Melissa Ordway

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Melissa Ordway
    Posted: November 14 2013 at 2:35pm
     There may be a point to this choppy bob trend--a desire to blend into the crowd. Why anyone would trade her gorgeous mane for *this* defies outsider comprehension. square
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2013 at 8:49pm
Here's one of the "before" photos, although she was/is blonder on the soap opera.

Photo:%20James%20White/Nickelodeon
Who has more fun than people?
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2013 at 6:38pm

Melissa Ordway, who plays Abby on Young and the Restless in the USA, had at least six inches of her gorgeous blonde hair hacked off. If I didn't see how she looked before the haircut, I'd probably love it. But I saw how she looked and was shocked when she debuted it on the soap.

Before:

Follow the link to Instagram Photos she posted in September, although the look debuted on the show weeks later. (Note: So far, her hair has not looked like it does in the photo on the left at the link)

Who has more fun than people?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic