Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which hair length do you find most attractive?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kitty Brite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kitty Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which hair length do you find most attractive?
    Posted: March 30 2003 at 7:21pm
Being as curious as i am about men and hair I made this little poll

Show this to your friends, husbands, everyone please. I would liek to know what hair length you find most attractive.

http://www.misterpoll.com/1311441661.html
Lily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2003 at 12:34pm
Wow! I'm shocked that pixie cuts and bald are so popular.
Not that you want to know, but I think every woman has a cut that makes her feel more sexy. Long hair can look great on one girl and make the other one look too old, while short hair looks very sexy on some kind of women, but some of us realise it's a pretty bad idea cutting it shorter. So I guess it depends...
Shekhar View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shekhar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2003 at 4:16pm
Definitely knee length or longer....but only if it is thick or super thick. anyone out there ? Please feel free to email me at stealth1@canada.com.
Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2003 at 8:32pm
I'm glad that pixie lengths are popular in the poll since I wear that style. I know that many men and women have complimented me after I got my hair cut.

I'm a little surprised that chin length and shoulder length hairstyles aren't more popular since these are such common styles.

The bald look and the elbow length/long- haired look are popular though.

It seems the people that answered this survey either like very short hair or very long hair on women, but the average lengths that are the most common seem less popular.

Maybe the chin/shoulder lengths are too common, (although pixie length and elbow length are fairly common too but not as common as chin/shoulder lengths on women).

Of course this survey is hardly scientific and may not reflect the general public, only us "hairstyle interest" people.
Lady Maria
Frank View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2003 at 10:00pm
My favorite hair on women?
I would say slightly past the shoulder permed or curled hair and I don't mean tight curls I mean loose beautiful curls like Jennifer Lopez when she perms her hair with curls on the bottom of her hair as it goes over her shoulders.>>>>>>>>I like cute pixie cuts too and also bob cuts and long permed hair. they are all sexy on a beautiful woman.
Just past the shoulders is best that is why I voted for shoulder length hairstyles.
Tap Dancer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tap Dancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2003 at 3:59pm
I voted for shoulder length because I love how it looks on myself. It's not too long or too short and I'm still able to wear it in a ponytail.
[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n89/yerdumm/tapdancer2.gif" />
mjski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2003 at 6:52pm
Shoulder lenght on women. Mid ear to bottom of ear on men
Dark40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2011 at 4:33pm
I'd say hip length and longer is most attractive for me.  Because, I have a friend that used to have hair that long.
Shannon D. Bax
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2011 at 11:01am
For me its chin length to ear length, regardless the nape needs to be short.  Not bald, but short.
amy001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amy001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2011 at 8:39pm
Loving the new pixies and shags.  I like the lower ear to the top of chin length.

Edited by Karen Shelton - April 14 2011 at 4:11am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic