Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Who else enjoys giving the men in their life feminine styles?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who else enjoys giving the men in their life feminine styles?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
kittykatgirl20044 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kittykatgirl20044 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2004 at 11:13am
Jamie:

By all means let it grow out and have it styled. Also find a job that will let you wear your hair the way you want too.

Susan
Thank you

Susan
Jamie Bailey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamie Bailey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2004 at 8:18am
I'm a guy and until two months ago I had my hair cut in a girls chin length bob with bangs. I LOVED that style. Had to get it cut shorter for a new job, but I want to let it grow out and get that fem style again. I loved the way it swings and looks on me. I am glad to see that there are girls out there that like guys with feminine styles. I wish I knew a couple of you. So do you think I should grow it out and get it cut feminine again?
MplsLongHair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MplsLongHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2004 at 5:11pm
This is an interesting thread. How would people react if it was turned around? Who wants to see the woman in their life get a short, masculine, haircut?
MplsLongHair
kittykatgirl20044 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kittykatgirl20044 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 12:42pm
Hi:

I like this thread. My boyfriend started getting a feminine hair style about a year ago. Since then he has let his hair grow out long and it is styled in a very feminine layerd cut with bangs. From the back and sides no one could tell he is male. Thats the trouble. He seems to have fallin in love with his long hair and feminine style. So much so I am wondering if he is gay ? He is now asking me how I think he would look as a blonde.

I am beginning to wonder about this ? What do you girls think ?

Thanks
Thank you

Susan
Long Haired 50 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Long Haired 50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2004 at 8:00pm
Hii,I am a middle aged man with long hair halfway down my back.I see a lady that isn't my girlfriend but we go out occationally.She loves my hair and she likes to put it in 2 ponytails or pigtaiils.Sometimes she braids them and we go out that way.I like it so much I now wear my hair that way a lot even when I'm not with her and it is very feminine.
miss brenda View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss brenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2004 at 1:23am
When I was at my beauty salon today I saw a man there who was getting his long hair permed. It was very sexy seeing a guy do that!
wilson View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wilson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2004 at 8:38am
hi lisa
my wife has been roller setting(with both magnetic
and hot rollers)for 16 years. we both love the way
my hair looks after it has been set.she sets my hair
sometimes 2 times aday.my hair is 3 inch's past my
shoulder and the style is very fem.even when my hair is trimmed and highlighted it is always roller set
at the salon.also i love to set her hair also.
Lisa_Ryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa_Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2004 at 8:46pm
My boyfriend has just below shoulder length hair. He's been growing it out more ever since we got together about a year ago. I'm encouraging him to grow out his layers into a one length do. Currently his bangs and crown hair are down to his cheeks, his side hair is more around the jaw line and his longest lengths at the back are just below shoulder length.

Anyway, I want to start introducing him to some more interesting do's and hair styling techniques. The more femme the better :)

Are there any other women here who enjoy primping up the hair of the men in their life - boy friends, husbands, maybe even sons.

Lisa
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic