Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Who else enjoys giving the men in their life feminine styles?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who else enjoys giving the men in their life feminine styles?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Fredthe stylist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fredthe stylist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2005 at 6:59am
I keep my hair in a very girly manor , i get a tight perm ever 6-8 weeks and some times set it , my wife loves it  she will sometimes set hers  its a lot of fun, if any one wanted i'll post a pic
there is no try only do or do not
tommylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2005 at 8:41am
Hey, very good topic.  I have always had healthy, thick,hair. And I like wearing it long.  I am male, not gay, just like having beautiful hair, and why can't I wear it in a so called "feminine" style?  Trouble is, that it is sometimes difficult to find a stylist who appreciates the interest and will work with you......

Letting it grow out now, again.  Shoud be about 6 inches on the top, over the ears, tapered closer at the nape by Christmas. 

Considering extentions, while it grows out longer.....

any comments?
yoshikisquall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yoshikisquall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2005 at 11:44pm

I really like the slightly fem look on guys. My boyfriend decided to grow his hair long again so now we’re both growing out our locks together (and are very close to that awkward inbetween stage, heh). It’s fun to play with his hair and he’s open to allow me to help deep condition his hair and such. J

angledbob2005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angledbob2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2005 at 4:48am

Hi there

My wife not only loves doing what you do but she also likes to dress me up in full and sometimes we even go out like that together. Do you like that?

TMortis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMortis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2006 at 2:21pm

As an older guy, I can tell you that there is nothing like the feeling I get when my wife says, lets set your hair. I have had perms and color, but not lately.  i need to get back in the routine. My ex 'allowed' to perm and color and showed her distain. My new wife of 3 weeks talks about roller setting me, we have the curlers and setting lotion. I have hinted at perms, but she thinks kinky waves. I like softer curls.

Any other women out there that like to perm, set or color their guy?

susan54321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susan54321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2006 at 5:59am
Hi All.

I am back from a long absence.  During my time away a lot has happend.  My hair has grow longer and I have tried a few hair styles, and colors.  I am bck to my original style, cut and color.

During my visits to different hair salons, I meet a really sweet guy and one of the best hair stylest I have found.  At the very first look at him exspecially from the back I though he ws a woman.  His hair was long and very feminine cut, with pretty layers.  When I sat in the chair and he asked me how I wanted it stlyed I then knew he ws male.  I told him what I wnated and he said that works great for you.  He thensaid, you thought I was a woman at first, didn't you.  I said yes, I did. 

We got to taking and when he wa done I had the best cut I think I ever got.  All the time it was talking to one of my best girl friends.  He asked me if I would like to go get some coffee.  I said yes, thinking the entire time.  This guy is really sweet and totally gay.  We went and had coffee and we just chatted away for a long time.  he confessed to me that he was a cross dresser and loved dressing and g passing a female.  he also said he was bi and liked both men and woman.  He asked me out and I said yes.

We decited to meet at a nice little restrauant in the city.  I went to the place and I was a little early.  I sat in the lounge and had a glass of wine when this beautiful woman came up to me and said hello Susan. I was floord. I had nomidea this date wa going to be 2 girls.  I never expected him to be dressed  as a woman.  Well lets just say I had the most wonderful time and fun that I ever had before.  So to jump ahead.

I am now dateing and in a relationship with the really sweet crosdresser and he always talk and plan out different hair styles for him to have.

More later

Hugs - Susan.

PS - I no longer have to pay for any hair stylest, cuts, trimes, or coloroing.
tommylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2006 at 9:58am
Great story susan!

Although, not a crossdresser or day, I just love beautiful hair, and I have it!  Would love to meet someone (female), who shares the same....

vivek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vivek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2007 at 11:42am
i really love this thread. I am a male with 32 inches long hair. My wife styles my hair with ponytails or pig tails or some times even braids. I really enjoy it. I am comfortable with any style on me more so because it is appreciated by my wife also.
lemaya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lemaya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2007 at 12:32am
Not quite often, but sometimes I give tips about hairstyling to my boyfriend.... who usually wants to keep his hair short. 
Get your beauty products from: http://ayucare.en.busytrade.com/
stephan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2007 at 11:31am
My hair is thick and past my shoulders with highlights. I set my hair daily with hot rollers and always look feminine from that back, I always get called mam when eating out, and my girlfriend loves it when this happens . Tammy puts my hair up on the weekends in curls with bobbypins when we go out. For work I sometimes pull my hair up   or back off my face with a cute acessorie. Tammy love curling my hair and buying things for me to wear in my hair. Im never scared to be seen in curls or with hair up because have been wearing my hair long and curled for 8 yrs. I also get a roller set each time I get my ends trimed or highlights. The girls at my salon love putting my hair up for special events.
stephan
TMortis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMortis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2007 at 12:13pm
color me jealous
Tommi
nightshade001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightshade001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2007 at 7:08pm
Hey All -
I'm new here - - thought this thread was very interesting for me- I have long brownish black hair 5 inches past my shoulder (slightly less than mid back length) almost same length. I have been growing it as my girlfriend likes it long. She likes to put my hair in ponytail/s. She has been asking for some femme style on me but I have been refusing - I want to give her a surprise by getting a femme style  - need tips on some hair styles / cuts. Should i go with just styling as in a french braid/curls/perm ? or should I get a layered hair cut. Also let me know if french braid is ok for a guy - suggest some ideas  - I can mail my hair picture if needed
Thanks 

Edited by nightshade001 - September 05 2007 at 7:16pm
TMortis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMortis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2007 at 8:04pm
Suggestion- just get it layered long - that whay you could pull it back in ponytail.  But then have it set on rollers for some body- just enough for fun.  I will bet, she will love the initiative and soon, be setting you and could a perm be in your future? I have to say, I wish I had a wife/ girlfriend that would be as open and wnat me to have a femme style.
Tommi
nightshade001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightshade001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2007 at 12:36am
Thanks for the suggestion - I have started a new thread for this discussion - like the idea of layered hair - but personally think ponytail on layered hair looks way to girly for me .....
steve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2008 at 9:49am
           I always wanted feminine hair as a guy.  My hair is about 4 in below my shoulders with highlights in it. I work as a nurse and I curl my hair daily for work. My wife loves my long hair and sets it for me for special occasions.  I get my ends trimmed every 5 weeks and get a roller set or curling iron.  When my wife finally fell in love with my long feminine hairstyles she started buying me a lot of accessories for my hair. I'm wear with confidence head bands, barrettes or bobby pins, and cute clips. I also have started wearing makeup daily to add to my feminine look which I love. My wife is use to  seeing me in curlers and makeup its no big deal she bought me my first purse for hair and makeup items. I'm very at ease as a feminine male , I get lots of looks and compliments  on my hair. In the summer I wear my hair up a lots of the hot days even for work. I wish more men had my confidence to be more feminine, its a feeling I just love. Thanks Steve
      STEVE
longwavy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longwavy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2008 at 3:25pm
Steve, you are a lucky guy to have a wife like that. Last year for Halloween my wife dressed me as a lady with full make up, dress, stockings and she set my hair and put up the sides with pretty hair clips in , wore lots of jewery and had a purse loaded up with my brush, mirror, lipstick... I really enjoyed how it felt and people really didn't know who I was at first. I totally looked like a woman. What a cool experience.
My hair is narurally wavy and past my shoulders and from the back people have mistaken me for a woman.
vivek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vivek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2008 at 8:56am
Hai friends

It is really nice to read these messages. My wife too likes to dress me up as and when time permits. I am a male with hair length of around 32 inches with a lot of volume - photo posted elsewhere in this site.

Occassionally , my wife dresses me up with lot of accessories. Last week we had been to a farewell party to her office. She insisted that i dress up the way she wanted and i agreed to this rather gladly. She often told me so much about her office and how broad minded the people were over there and she also told me that they are very forward looking in dress and attitudes and it is this reason that i accepted for the same.

She had me clean shaven and then applied this banana face pack . She then washed my hair and shampood it and then she dressed my hair in the form of a half braid. I fact considering the length of my hair and the volumes especially after shampoo, i was looking quite wonderful from the back to say the least. In fact she is proud that my hair length is longer than that of hers . I got may complements from the party on my hair and some even said that they mistook me to be a woman from the back.

My wife on the other hand was proud about this comment

boc6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boc6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2008 at 2:04pm
i love dressing.my wife will set my hair on rare occasions only.you are very lucky.
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2008 at 10:57am
Stern%20Smile
Poza Salon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poza Salon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2009 at 10:15pm

I think we put together the hottest trends for 2009 at Charlotte Salon Poza

Edited by Karen Shelton - January 10 2009 at 8:22am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic