Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedKaren: Question re Evita Peronis

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Karen: Question re Evita Peronis
    Posted: April 17 2003 at 3:44am
Hi Karen

I have just been drooling over the Evita Peroni's in your Marketplace.

Will you ship to the UK?
If not, do you know any stockists in England?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Uzma
Uzi

Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2003 at 2:40pm
Hi Uzma,

Drooling is right. I have the horrible task of putting the EP into the HB Marketplace so I have to sit there while I work and stare at these beauties for hours. By the time I am done I just want to buy all of them myself. The photos don''t do them remote justice. LOL.

Although we traditionally ship the HB.com products all over the world including Japan and Hong Kong, Evita Peroni''s International headquarters are in London. So quite frankly it would be to your own personal advantage & the advantage of your checkbook to buy from EP in Europe to save on the cost of shipping and any custom''s duties.

If you would like I can get you info on an EP location that would cut down your shipping costs? Let me know. Of course shipping to anyone in the US is definitely our forte and we do it quickly and as inexpensively as possible :-) If you or anyone has questions about further shipping issues please email me at shelton@hairboutique.com or bMail me.

Thank you for asking Uzma.

Best wishes,
Karen

PS. FYI - we currently have only a tiny percentage of the EP that we are slated to eventually carry in the store. So keep coming back to see all the pretty new EP hair toys. Ultimately we will have all the EP accessories. EP Watches are going to be added over the next few days. :-)
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2003 at 3:37pm
Hi Karen

Thank you so much for the information.
I had no idea EP were based in London.

Having made a few enquiries, I found that EPs are stocked in a shopping centre about 10 miles from my house.

I guess I will have to cut down on my food intake in order to get the money to buy them. Hehehe - just kidding...Whoa!!! There goes the credit card limit!!

Thanks again Karen - for your help, for the continued inspiration and for your wonderful website.

Lots of love

Uzma
Uzi

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2003 at 6:06pm
Hi Uzma,

You MADE my day. You are so sweet and your words were so kind. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Yes, I have to confess that hair accessories are the ban of my credit card. It used to be that when I went to a new mall I would head for the bookstores or the music stores or the herb/natural food shops. Now I always first search for any store that might remotely carry hair accessories and I look at every single piece they have.

I hope to go to Europe in the future because I just know there have to be a lot of accessories that I am missing over there.

As an interesting note, Evita Peroni as well as France Luxe, to name just a few of our HB accessory lines, have "collections" that come out at various times of the year in advance of the actual items.

Evita Peroni just sent me their Fall 2003 accessory catalog on a CD. I literally spent 5 hours staring at every single piece in every single color to decide what to order for HB.com's boutique. It was torture.

France Luxe does a similar thing although they will sometimes ship me large "show boards" with all the new collection pieces attached to these big satin cloth covered boards. The problem with the boards is that I don't want to send them back. I want to just keep everything that is attached.
LOL.

On top of all this, I have a contract that prohibits me from telling anyone what is in the new collections or showing them to anyone until they are officially released. So I have to walk around with these big secrets and I can't even tell anyone the cool stuff that is on the way. :-)

If you go to the EP boutique to see the merchandise upclose be sure NOT to take your CC because you will do some serious damage. :-)

Have a fabulous weekend.
Karen

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Constance View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Constance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2003 at 3:43pm
Hi Karen,

I just want to tell you how much I love looking at the France Luxe and the new EP and all the cool assecories in the store. Will you be getting more lines soon? I will save up my pennies if you are. :-)

Constance
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2003 at 9:20pm
Hi,

The news is both good and bad. Yes, we will be adding a lot more EP items (we have a ton of stuff on order), a lot more France Luxe (new stuff arriving daily) and we have several other accessory items scheduled. We just got a shipment of our Condor clips and they are so pretty with the light and dark AB stones.

The bad news is that I will be spending many long hours with the digital camera and the scanner. LOL. Just like the Maytag Repair Gal except that I will not be playing solitaire.

We also have 3 new lines of products coming that are not accessories that I am very excited about.
Carolee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carolee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2003 at 7:19pm
Hi Karen,

I am absolutely drooling over all the goodies you guys have added from Evita Peroni and France Luxe. So keep up the good work.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic