Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

100 hairs a day

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 100 hairs a day
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:20pm
I first started to notice my hair loss when I was about 24 years old, I'm now 36 and it seems like the older I get the more I lose especally when I wash my hair. I had always heard tho, that it was normal to lose up to 100 hairs a day. Does anyone know the right amount?
Dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:20pm
> I first started to notice my hair loss when> I was about 24 years old, I'm now 36 and it seems> like the older I get the more I lose especally> when I wash my hair. I had always heard tho, that> it was normal to lose up to 100 hairs a day. Does> anyone know the right amount?I've been told that 50-100 hairs a day is normal. You might consider any cosmetic treatments (e.g. blow drying, hair spraying, styling, etc.) that you give your hair as a result of the loss.
David M Squires
tom davidson View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom davidson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:20pm
There is not a "right" amount. everyone has a certain level of hair loss that in normal. The number of hairs per day will vary from 70-130. Most people without a hair loss problem will also go through one or two shedding stages per year.What you want to watch for is if you see more hair on your pillow in the drain on your brush etc. than usual.As many of you know we (Nisim) manufacture a shampoo that controls excessive hair loss in one week guaranteed. If you would like to find out more about our products go to www.nisim.comTom
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic