Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP PLEASE!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Will View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Will Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP PLEASE!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:20pm
I've just turned 18 and I've been losing my hair for over a year. I believe it was because when I had showers the water was so hot that after a period of time the stream from the shower dried my scalp out. I began to have dandruff and then I finally think that the roots became weak and hair started to fall out. I also believe that it is not male pattern baldness because the hair gene comes from my mother's father who has a full head of hair. If anyone has any suggestions or advice so that my hair will stop falling out and grow back, I would much appreciate it. Thank you. Also, once I had begun to take cold showers my hair had begun to grow back a bit. Please help me. Thanks.
Jeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:20pm
> I've just turned 18 and I've been losing my hair for> over a year. I believe it was because when I had> showers the water was so hot that after a period of> time the stream from the shower dried my scalp out. I> began to have dandruff and then I finally think that> the roots became weak and hair started to fall out. I> also believe that it is not male pattern baldness> because the hair gene comes from my mother's father> who has a full head of hair. If anyone has any> suggestions or advice so that my hair will stop> falling out and grow back, I would much appreciate it.> Thank you. Also, once I had begun to take cold showers> my hair had begun to grow back a bit. Please help me.> Thanks.Will,I can't really answer your question, but I can direct you to the man that can. We at The Hair Boutique are pleased to have an association with the hair loss expert Spencer David Kobren, author of The Bald Truth. Please check out Spencer's column at the link below. And send your question via e-mail to the address at the bottom of the column. I really think Spencer can help you.Thanks for posting...Jeff.WebMaster of The Hair BoutiqueRelated Link:Ask Spencer Hair Loss Column
xoom!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic