Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Loss

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dianna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dianna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Loss
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:20pm
Im an 18 year old female with naturally curly med length hair, and for the past year or two I have been experiencing a great loss of hair. The only time I can brush through my hair is when I have conditioner in it when it's wet. I know this is the worst time to brush my hair, but it's the only way I can, and I lose a lot of hair this way. I was thinking of cutting it short, because I have a lot of hair at the nape of my neck which is only 4-5 inches long, and I thought my hair would look thicker and I wouldn't put so much stress on my hair if I got it cut shorter. What is the best way to handle this problem, will getting it cut help?PS I have seen a dermatologist and there's nothing physically wrong with me.I would appreciate anyone's prompt response.Thank you.Sincerely,Dianna
Aspasia View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aspasia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:20pm
> Im an 18 year old female with naturally curly med> length hair, and for the past year or two I have been> experiencing a great loss of hair. The only time I can> brush through my hair is when I have conditioner in it> when it's wet. I know this is the worst time to brush> my hair, but it's the only way I can, and I lose a lot> of hair this way. I was thinking of cutting it short,> because I have a lot of hair at the nape of my neck> which is only 4-5 inches long, and I thought my hair> would look thicker and I wouldn't put so much stress> on my hair if I got it cut shorter. What is the best> way to handle this problem, will getting it cut help?> PS I have seen a dermatologist and there's nothing> physically wrong with me.> I would appreciate anyone's prompt response.> Thank you.> Sincerely,> DiannaDiana,I am hesitant to suggest something that I have only been taking for only a few months but I am spreading the word on the product called Biofolic H. I ordered it through the internet and it is only sold through that means. I am honestly telling you that I have the EXACT same hair as you do (curly, medium length, brushing only in shower...) and I was losing a lot of hair these past few years (I'm now 23). This product interested me immediately because it contains Biotin. I used to use that as a supplement for race horses for years. It makes their coat shiny and healthy. It also is proven to strengthen your nails. So I would highly suggest Biofolic H. It has stopped my hair falling out, it has made my nails stronger and I have researched it quite extensively (including it's extensive web site info). I can't find anything wrong or dangerous about this natural product. I've even gotten my sisters to get it. I hope that helps. Try it! Good luck!AspasiaP.S. If you mention my name when ordering I get a free bottle but that's NOT why I told you about it. Promise. :-)
Tammy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:22pm
> Im an 18 year old female with naturally curly med> length hair, and for the past year or two I have been> experiencing a great loss of hair. The only time I can> brush through my hair is when I have conditioner in it> when it's wet. I know this is the worst time to brush> my hair, but it's the only way I can, and I lose a lot> of hair this way. I was thinking of cutting it short,> because I have a lot of hair at the nape of my neck> which is only 4-5 inches long, and I thought my hair> would look thicker and I wouldn't put so much stress> on my hair if I got it cut shorter. What is the best> way to handle this problem, will getting it cut help?> PS I have seen a dermatologist and there's nothing> physically wrong with me.> I would appreciate anyone's prompt response.> Thank you.> Sincerely,> DiannaDid you have a blood work up Hair loss is one symptom of thyroid dieses,it's sometimes hard to diagnose, but if it is this everything can usally be taken care of by a small pill.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic