Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair loss in women

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Belinda Koostachin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belinda Koostachin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair loss in women
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:20pm
I want to know what could be causing my hair loss. I am female and 31 years old and i am lossing my hair. It has been happening for about eight months now and I keep worrying that i am going bald but when i ask people if i look like i am they say no. I loss about 50 or more hairs a day. Please give me some reasons why this happening and what i can do to stop it.
Tom Davidson View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Davidson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:21pm
> I want to know what could be causing my hair loss. I> am female and 31 years old and i am lossing my hair.> It has been happening for about eight months now and I> keep worrying that i am going bald but when i ask> people if i look like i am they say no. I loss about> 50 or more hairs a day. Please give me some reasons> why this happening and what i can do to stop it.Have you recently goten pregnant or given birth? Often women will experience hair loss during and after pregnancy.You may also wish to see your doctor to determine if you have a hormone inbalance or a thyroid condition.If you would like to send me an email I can send you a sample of our shampoo see www.nisim.com. The shampoo will control (not completely eliminate) hair loss within one week. It is effective for over 85% of the people who use it.You may also wish to visit www.hairsite.com they have a good discussion room for womens hair loss.tom
TJC View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2000 at 7:04am
Hi, I'm 31 an losing at least 50 to 100 hairs a day. I have lost almost the entire underlayer of my hair. I don't have any idea why. They say stress is a cause, medications are a cause, etc. I wish I could answer your question but know you aren't alone

Traci
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic