Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dandruff and hair loss : Normal or Not?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Christine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dandruff and hair loss : Normal or Not?
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:21pm
I am not sure of the definition of hair thinning, but I do have a problem with hair loss. Accordingly, most people agree losing 70-100 hairs a day is normal. But whenever my hair is dirty (I have oily and itchy scalp), I notice even MORE hair drops out when I wash it (besides the 70-100 per day). I wonder if it is because I massage my scalp too hard when scrubbing, or whether it is normal to lose more than 50 hairs approximately after washing. It is quite horrendous to see a large clump of hair on the floor when I am done!Although my hair does not shed in clumps but strand by strand when I brush, I'd like to know whether hair loss (more than usual) comes with dandruff and an oily scalp. Since my hair is coarse and thick, I would also like to know whether this type accompanies hair loss.
Tom Davidson View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Davidson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:21pm
What you have described is very common for people who are thinning. You need to try to eliminate that oily itchy scalp. If you send me an email I will send you a sample of Nisim shampoo. We guarantee that it will controll excessive hair loss (like yours) within one week. Just make sure when you get the shampoo you wash every day and that you wash rinse and repeat. (the repeat part is very important. For more information visit www.nisim.comt
mukesh maini View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mukesh maini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:21pm
> What you have described is very common for people who> are thinning. You need to try to eliminate that oily> itchy scalp. If you send me an email I will send you a> sample of Nisim shampoo. We guarantee that it will> controll excessive hair loss (like yours) within one> week. Just make sure when you get the shampoo you wash> every day and that you wash rinse and repeat. (the> repeat part is very important. For more information> visit www.nisim.com> t
mukesh maini View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mukesh maini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:21pm
please send me a sample of nisim shampoo.
per erage View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote per erage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:21pm
> please send me a sample of nisim shampoo.
Beth McNally View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beth McNally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:21pm
> What you have described is very common for people who> are thinning. You need to try to eliminate that oily> itchy scalp. If you send me an email I will send you a> sample of Nisim shampoo. We guarantee that it will> controll excessive hair loss (like yours) within one> week. Just make sure when you get the shampoo you wash> every day and that you wash rinse and repeat. (the> repeat part is very important. For more information> visit www.nisim.com> t
Susan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:22pm
> please send me a sample of nisim shampoo.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic