Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PUT AN END TO COMB-OVERS!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Regina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PUT AN END TO COMB-OVERS!!!!!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:21pm
LISTEN UP GUYS!
wild orhcid salon san luis obispo
Regina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:21pm
> LISTEN UP GUYS!I wanted to let all balding men know that comb-oversd make them look worse. I personally find a shiney blad head more attractive than one covered in three sticky strips of hair. Please guys I'm begging you NO MORE COMB-OVERS!!!! You would look 10 times better without them.Regina
wild orhcid salon san luis obispo
James View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:23pm
Hello everyone,I am a 22-year-old graduate of a television and radio college. Now it's time for me to find a job. Well, I would like a reporting job, it has been a dream of mine for many years.Recently, my hair loss has become gradually worse. I have about 45% of the original hair i once had, or so the doctor tells me.Recently, my fiancee of three years has left me (not because of the hair loss), and I am finding it tough to find work (not because of my hair loss).I am at a severe low point in my life. Not only must I one day find another girlfriend, but more importantly, I want to realize my dream of reporting. I was dropped from a tv show because of my hair loss. Furthermore, my teacher a sportcaster at the local station had hair transplants or he said, he felt he would have lost his job. The thing is I am just a little punk trying to start out. I cannot afford transplants, nor the doctor says, am I a suitable candidate for one.So, I am seriously thinking about a hairpiece. The thing is, is that I am afraid of doing it because it is something so new and differnet to me. Will it look good? Will I eventually feel better, how do I gracefully tell a potential girlfriend about it?Please respond, I value all your advice and personal experience.James
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic