Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tangled Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tangled Hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:21pm
I have long hair and every time I dont wash them they all tangle up and are really hard to untangle and I loose a lot of hair. Is there something I should or not do. Is it also smart to wash your hair everyday and go to bed with your hair still wet?
:)
Joey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:21pm
Tom you need to comb through your hair on days when you don't wash it. Starting at the bottom with a wide tooth comb. If you are loosing excessive Hair Try Nioxin shampoo and conditioner it is doing wonders on my long hair
tom davidson View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom davidson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:21pm
> I have long hair and every time I dont wash them they> all tangle up and are really hard to untangle and I> loose a lot of hair. Is there something I should or> not do. Is it also smart to wash your hair everyday> and go to bed with your hair still wet?
tom davidson View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom davidson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:21pm
> I have long hair and every time I dont wash them they> all tangle up and are really hard to untangle and I> loose a lot of hair. Is there something I should or> not do. Is it also smart to wash your hair everyday> and go to bed with your hair still wet?try using Nisim spray conditioner it is a great detanglerTom
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic