Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Loss History...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Loss History...
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:23pm
Well, I found this web site and I decided to share something with all of you. Might not mean much to most, but I'm sure there are some of you that can relate to this.I started losing my hair in the crown area when I was 22. I was very much in love at the time with my girlfriend who eventually became my wife, then my ex-wife. Now it wasn't until the "X" part that I started to get really upset about my hair loss. So, I did what every desperate man thinks about... Hair Club. Yep, that's right. The one, the only, Hair Club for men. If ANYONE is thinking about doing this, please take my advice and RUN. RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN!!! It was about a full 6 hours until I realized that I'd almost rather be dead than wear that rug for another second. Six weeks later I had it removed. The "System" was NOTHING to what they said it would be. Not even in the slightest sense. It was like a big wire brush on my head that you had to spend an hour working on in the morning to get ready. SO, when I got it taken off, I decided just to cut my hair real close... And I was SO suprised to find that I LOVED IT! For some unknown reason, however, I decided to let it grow back out. When it was short I was getting PLENTY of hot little dates that weren't looking at me before... hair grew back (and the bald spot) and that stopped promptly. So it's now 3 years later and I'm going back to the close cut. I've agonized over this for so long that I've made myself sick. I was always told that I had "Such beautiful hair" that it was just really traumatic to start losing it. But with all I do, such as Scuba Diving and all, it really makes more sense. Now it's just a matter of taking all the razzing from my friends.Can anyone relate to this? It's a comfort to know that I'm not all alone with this. Does it bother anyone else as much as it bothers me? I'm going to be 30 this November and I feel like such a freakin puss because I spend so much time worrying about my hair.I just had a friend get paralyzed from the waist down... Kinda puts things into perspective. Ya know? I really don't have any problems if ya think about it... Neither do you.Sincerely,Rick
booboo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote booboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2000 at 10:11pm
hair loss is not because your dad loss hair the gean comes from your mothers side not your dad
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic